Einhar aspect of the cat craft not working from itemized beast

"
Lu5ck wrote:

GGG answered in this thread and at least they knew it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3088038/filter-account-type/staff

Also, thank for pointing out player never really search thread and instead keep posting duplicate despite GGG ask you to search post

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
"
Important! Make sure you only have one bug per report. We want to be able to resolve reports if bugs are fixed, or have others be able to respond to bugs easily.

Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads. To search only the Bug Reports forum, navigate to Forum Search and select the Bug Reports option from the 'Forums' list.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 27, 2021, 7:03:16 AM
+1w
Well I looked through the known issues sticky and its not there.
They should add any known bugs there to reduce duplicates.

I also searched for aspect and did not find any results from this league.

Better a duplicate bug report than one too few.

"
kartoffelopa wrote:

Player should search carefully and use more search term. And don't use google as indexing may be lag behind

(And this thread the serch term may be beast craft?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3088038/filter-account-type/staff )
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
kartoffelopa wrote:

Player should search carefully and use more search term. And don't use google as indexing may be lag behind

(And this thread the serch term may be beast craft?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3088038/filter-account-type/staff )

the forum search engine itself is pretty meh too
u cant just display thread only in search thus it just a pile of search results mixed with both posts and threads
neither could you sort the results through date/time or number of replies or relevance etc...

furthermore, the dev respond to a thread not only newer than this thread but also has less comments

i also found a even older thread with more comments in the same timeframe but there is no dev respond

in all honesty, i am sure you are only aware of the respond and likewise know where to find it because you were active on this forum
Last edited by Lu5ck on Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:28 PM
Partially it is the problem of the player.

I had replied A LOT "already on known bug list" for duplicated threads for Factory, Ramparts and City Square Map, as well as the Blight monster bug (that has been fixed)

A LOT of player never read known bug list and just flooded the forum with duplicate bug report at league start

In the other hand, Chris claim they check every bug report, i am not sure they mean all bug with /bug , or all forum thread. So that i hardly believe some bug that bug for a few leagues has no reply and not on known bug list, or some times i need to bump thread and then it finally has GGG reply. And it seems they don't want to regulate the forum that lock duplicate and send to a special subforum aka recycle bin. Then the bug report forum should way less thread. So far quite a few thread from help or tech support subforum has this treatment, which sent thread to gameplay help, with some clearly not that matter of gameplay help
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3099200

"
neohongkong wrote:
Partially it is the problem of the player.

I had replied A LOT "already on known bug list" for duplicated threads for Factory, Ramparts and City Square Map, as well as the Blight monster bug (that has been fixed)

A LOT of player never read known bug list and just flooded the forum with duplicate bug report at league start

In the other hand, Chris claim they check every bug report, i am not sure they mean all bug with /bug , or all forum thread. So that i hardly believe some bug that bug for a few leagues has no reply and not on known bug list, or some times i need to bump thread and then it finally has GGG reply. And it seems they don't want to regulate the forum that lock duplicate and send to a special subforum aka recycle bin. Then the bug report forum should way less thread. So far quite a few thread from help or tech support subforum has this treatment, which sent thread to gameplay help, with some clearly not that matter of gameplay help
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3099200

you don't have to lock the threads if you can just merge the threads which the latter should be the appropriate thing to do for a bug forums

likewise, doing so will boost the "comments" in the said thread, making it more appealing therefore people will be more aware such bug already posted
Last edited by Lu5ck on Apr 27, 2021, 6:23:01 PM
Got this bug too, have all the crafts available to me besides the Aspect of the Cat after trading for the beast and adding it to my Bestiary.
same here :(
You have to capture the beast yourself. Using anothers' beast will NOT unlock the craft.

This is intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info