Einhar aspect of the cat craft not working from itemized beast

I bought a Farrul, First of the plains to add the aspect of the cat suffix to an item. Aspect of the cat can not be selected in the blood altar.

We traded the beast to 3 other players and no one could use it.

Example image. You see the beast in my collection, but aspect of the cat craft is not shown in blood altar.

Bug NR: 1.485.781.178
Last edited by kartoffelopa on Apr 19, 2021, 6:15:59 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2021, 12:44:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Personally somehow i capture a beast and unlock ALL recipe in 3.14, but before 3.14 it always need you to unlock the recipe first

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 19, 2021, 8:04:59 PM
I bought it last league several times without problems.
"
kartoffelopa wrote:
I bought it last league several times without problems.

If you have recipe last league (or back to 3.5), it should carry over. Are you sure at 3.12 you have the recipe already? (Note that 3.13 league merge is fucked up that people lost contract and craftable watchstone)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yeah I am having the same problem and I've had the recipe since bestiary. I have all my other recipes including the other aspect crafts just not aspect of the cat.
Same issue as well. Craft is just missing from the list all together.
Same issue :(
~
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 25, 2021, 3:36:46 AM
+1

My impression is, that the recipe gets deleted somehow, when you right click the bestiary orb and add the beast to the Menagerie.

One detail i noticed was, that when i seek out the beast (Fenumus in my case) in the actual Menagerie, its cage doesn't show the beast's name, only a couple of question marks ("?????"). The other caves all show the names of the captured species.

A little update: I was able to re-bestiaryorb Fenumus. A friend helped me to complete the craft using his blood altar. I was curious to see, whether that would bring back the aspect recipe, but alas - it's still gone.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Apr 25, 2021, 8:21:23 AM
Last edited by Lu5ck on Apr 27, 2021, 4:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info