Server Issues.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:

I can see you got an answer from GGG in your other thread that you "pretty much" ignored so.......

But here is the LINK to what GGG recomends being done when you have connection "problems".
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3072628

GL exile.

Lies are to be ignored.

ISP is the best internet I've ever had. Only PoE has issues.
"
InfrnlMssh7 wrote:

Lies are to be ignored.

Well then it's only fair then yours is also ignored, right?? :)

I think the best answer to you is this -->
Noone is forcing you to use ANY of GGG services so maybe you should find another game to play......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Well then it's only fair then yours is also ignored, right?? :)

I think the best answer to you is this -->
Noone is forcing you to use ANY of GGG services so maybe you should find another game to play......

I do not ever lie.

Saying I need to talk to my ISP because "the spike in the second hop" is very disingenuous when both GGG and YOU know that 200ms is not equal to 14,000ms ping spikes.

And you know what??? Even though I knew GGG was wrong and ISP had no real issues I took a shot and asked the ISP what's going on.

In the end, turns out ISP can't do much when everything else that uses internet is functioning fine and dandy adn it is only one single game.

You that have been, apparently, constantly creeping on my threads just to prove me wrong should know this better than anyone.

It's just a little harder to let go when the damn texture streaming changes make the game you just spent money on basically unplayable.

I'll find a better game. Hell!!! I'm smart enough that I could even make a better one.

A MUCH BETTER ONE!!!

Maybe you should too find a better hobbie that kissing butt and being a hypocrite just to make GGG save face.

I'm just here because I wont ever let someone call me a lier when I'm saying the truth. And to remind everyone that GGG has long since sold out and do not care about players anymore.

This game is more akin to a gambling addiction than an RPG experience, anyways.

Sayonara!!!
Last edited by InfrnlMssh7 on May 10, 2021, 11:20:40 PM
Guys our WowWay issue that has been lagging us out for 3-4 days now has been solved using a VPN try it see if it works
"
zalimah wrote:
Guys our WowWay issue that has been lagging us out for 3-4 days now has been solved using a VPN try it see if it works

well that's very interesting. What VPN solution are you using and what new trafic route is it giving you ??
This normaly means that the problem is a local ISP / ISP peering issue.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info