How to change lev 63 Templar ?

Guys I need help.

It is my first character and I made lot of mistakes. Now I know much more about this game. I know I can't turn back all bad decisions I made but if you can give me some advice how to make this character beater, I would be glad. I don’t have time or will to make new one. Is it possible to make something out of it ? I would be glad of any suggestions.

I use lightning strike ass my main attack. For 1-1 glacier hammer. Oars Clarity and Discipline. My idea was to stack 5-7 oars and use blood magic for lightning strike.

I have 6 skill points to use and about 6 orbs of regret (I knowe i will need much more).

Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbDH0QfxRNGS4aMho4J-0pTzKJMtFDY0VHRtdN2E99UWBUSVfiWPVZ813GXz9gbWaecH1xTXKpd-V82X1TgFaBb4KbgziLjIx2kFWaz52AncSePKIApwinhKmVrKq0-bUEtoa3MbiTud3AGsae1I_Vddrd3fPhc-dS7DjtIO8O8B_yL_Pd9kg=

Inventory
Spoiler
Explain the mistakes you think you made. From a quick look the build aint that bad, its more your gear thats abit under level I think. Plus some combinations that dont work, cast speed wont help lightning strike as its not a spell.
Get a 5l or 6l chest to start with.
Theres also some thread about templar/ligtning builds, study those too.

Leveling a 2nd toon is often much faster then you would expect, as you can benefit from gear you already found , especially jewelry and belts as lvl requirements are often low.
pvtchaos thank you for anwser. I made some changes.

The changes I think I need to make future are:

Get rid of all nodes near Celestial Walker and Elementalist (to Inner Force but leaving Inner force)
Get rid of 2 nodes in shield mastery circle (elemental rest and 12% block chance for spell)

Get statick blows
Get somę mace damage nodes
Get beater equipment

I had big issue with res so I spend some points to get it. Now I have 80% (except for chaos).

My problem is still DPS around 1.5 K (without buffs) and chaos res (-60%)

Should I invest in pure Armor or think more about combination of Armor and ES.

I found One skill tree I will try to follow (except for blood magic, I sill want to run 4-5 oars on manna and use blood magic gem for lightning).

Would love to hear what you think about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info