Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Sounds like I’m better off by waiting a couple of days.
Tencent milking ggg so hard, they have no money left to invest in servers.
And streamer priority is the ,,best thing ,, around. Keep it up ggg
So, now it's about 26 hours after I first clicked "Play" in my Steam library. Only once have I actually been able to click the Login button and it had me in a 2k queue for about 10 seconds before the game crashed. Every other time my game crashes at the login screen.

Yes, it's frustrating...but I'm gonna keep trying to login. I don't care about racing through to maps or how I can get the best trade-deal by being in front. I just want to play the damn game!

I'm happy to kick around in standard too, if the game would just let me in.

FYI: I even uninstalled/reinstalled PoE on Steam and it didn't change anything for me. I also downloaded and installed it as a standalone without using Steam to launch. Still no change.

So, people complaining that they've lost a few items and having to redo an area a few times before it registers are kinda lucky )but not really).
I have yet to create my first character *sigh*
"
TheyCallMeKev wrote:
So, now it's about 26 hours after I first clicked "Play" in my Steam library. Only once have I actually been able to click the Login button and it had me in a 2k queue for about 10 seconds before the game crashed. Every other time my game crashes at the login screen.

Yes, it's frustrating...but I'm gonna keep trying to login. I don't care about racing through to maps or how I can get the best trade-deal by being in front. I just want to play the damn game!

I'm happy to kick around in standard too, if the game would just let me in.

FYI: I even uninstalled/reinstalled PoE on Steam and it didn't change anything for me. I also downloaded and installed it as a standalone without using Steam to launch. Still no change.

So, people complaining that they've lost a few items and having to redo an area a few times before it registers are kinda lucky )but not really).
I have yet to create my first character *sigh*

Game should not crash whatsoever right now. Try installing up to date graphic cards driver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info