Yriel's Fostering and projectiles: Lightning Strike

I've seen the post saying there is a problem with the increased critical chance for projectile skills not working with toxic rain; as far as I can tell from the tooltip, it is also not registering for Lightning Strike.
Nightblade's 23% increased crit chance shows up in the tooltip, but nothing else.
Yriel's Fostering does not appear to have a triggering cobndition for the bonus. The line reads "Projectile attack skills have a (52)% increased critical strike chance." The lightning strike gem has the tags attack, melee, strike, duration, lightning, and projectile.
I think it should work; is it just a tooltip thing?
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2021, 1:09:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Lightning Strike is a melee attack skill that has projectile component. While the tool tip never reliable for those combo skills. So, not sure which part went wrong. Tooltip not display? It is not a projectile skill?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I'm not sure if it is just not displayed or if it is not processing at all. I haven't jumped over to the char board to see if the skills numbers change when I equip/unequip the armor. I suspected it did not, as the armor's skills show up as affected by the socketed gems, and I did not think the gem's skills would not show the effect of the armor. (The lightning strike gem is socketed in Yriel's fostering, by the way.) I'll try to remember to check that today, as I plan my next build....
)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info