My Pantheon is bugged

It did have an icon for Atoll Map boss on my map, so when I went to do that with a soul vessel, it wouldn't activate, stating that I had already captured the boss. The icon on the map then disappeared, but the boss associated with that map and pantheon power was not added.

Edit: I do know for a fact that in years prior I had captured all the bosses to complete the pantheon so I really don't know what is going on here with this situation.
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 11, 2021, 10:11:23 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2021, 9:46:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
AShugars wrote:
It did have an icon for Atoll Map boss on my map, so when I went to do that with a soul vessel, it wouldn't activate, stating that I had already captured the boss. The icon on the map then disappeared, but the boss associated with that map and pantheon power was not added.

Edit: I do know for a fact that in years prior I had captured all the bosses to complete the pantheon so I really don't know what is going on here with this situation.

Only STANDARD in permanent so in Ritual you have to do it again...

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:

Only STANDARD in permanent so in Ritual you have to do it again...

No kidding, bc I've been playing this game since late delve league, and all these screenshots are from my STANDARD League, which they should all be completed. That is my point man unless there is something I'm just not grasping here, I thought all pantheon progress was merged onto standard?

and go figure I switch to my other toon on same standard account and this is what I'm seeing:

and yet I look at my pantheon and this is telling me it's all completed:

Again the pantheon icon for Atoll Map is up and telling me to capture the boss. When I do that however from the map device, the game says I already captured it (which I have over the 2+ yrs I've been playing). idk I will try to do them over again on this other toon but if I initiate it in the map device and the game tells me again that I already captured it, then idk what to do.
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 11, 2021, 11:40:45 AM
"
AShugars wrote:

No kidding, bc I've been playing this game since late delve league, and all these screenshots are from my STANDARD League, which they should all be completed. That is my point man.

and go figure I switch to my other toon on same standard account and this is what I'm seeing:

and yet I look at my pantheon and this is telling me it's all completed:

Again the pantheon icon for Atoll Map is up and telling me to capture the boss. When I do that however from the map device, the game says I already captured it (which I have over the 2+ yrs I've been playing). It is in the very least a visual bug...

Sorry if I am missing something or have misunderstood something, but Pantheon is per char only and your screenshots clearly show that you haven't done Puruna for that char.
However I don't understand why it's not letting you start it then but I think I have seen someone else talking about it and he found out that it was properly a maven conflict. So if you complete Maven quest for that area, is it then possible for you to start the Pantheon fight ?

But guess we have to wait for GGG to reply here.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 11, 2021, 11:42:29 AM
ye I didn't realize that all pantheon progress is isolated to that character but the initial post is with my BleedBow Gladiator, and that is what happened at the map device when maybe perhaps trying a work-around bc I know for a fact I killed all pantheon bosses with it in the past. I have all Maven Regions completed as well on it so it really would be good to get some investigation going as to why this is happening.

I'm continuing on with the remainder of the pantheon's needed that the game will allow me to initiate on my BV build just to see if perhaps clearing them all on all my standard toons may fix it for my BB Gladiator.

Edit: Just completed all pantheon on BV build, so all looks good there with all pantheon powers filled in. However, my BleedBow Gladiator build still has that one last missing from Major Pantheon Soul of the Brine King (Capture Sumter The Twisted) and yet on my map there is no indication that I haven't already killed it and taken its powers, and when initiating the empty soul vessel, the map device still won't accept it. I think what I will do next is go through all my hideouts and check the map device to see if maybe the filled vessel is in one of them just in case.

Edit: checked all hideouts and nothing in the map devices in any of them. Still have this issue:

Last edited by AShugars on Apr 11, 2021, 1:09:09 PM
"
AShugars wrote:

Based on these two screenshots, this character already got the soul from Atoll map boss.

Sumter the twisted is the map boss for Estuary. This is what you need to complete that pantheon group.

If you didn't know this already, wording in blue on the Pantheon means you have that bonus (you already have the soul). Wording in white means you don't have that bonus (which also means you haven't got that soul yet).
All issues are resolved. This thread can be deleted or archived. Thanks to all who helped me understand what was going on here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info