cant create new char - "a char with this name already exits"

i have 16 char in my slots, but i cant create any char now. the message: "a char with this name already exits" pop up. i can create any name (e.g. lol, funny, dark, laberlaber,...) but every time these msg pop up. I cant create a char anymore. can u help me ?! pls.
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 4:56:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This isn't a bug.
it just mean the server can't allow you to use that name, because someone else in the server has used that name......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
so, now i have used the name "lol@PC" and it works. i can create the account. But the SIGN "@" in the char-name, isnt shown in the char-name line. the char name shows me: "lolPC" is this correct ?
the game never able to allow you to use @

@ is the DM

# is global channel

$ is trade

(Can't remember guild chat)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
OK THX; I KNOW HOW IT WORKS:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info