Saqawal's Tornado and Corrupting Fever

I was thinking about this interaction. I read that Corrupting Fever will not work with totems. Do any of you POE lawyers know if tornados hits on enemies will be "enemies you hit" to apply corrupted blood? Also I know that people went poison with Tornado build even though the build reduces duration a lot. Do you think the less duration will nerf corrupting blood even though you are hitting like 40 times a second. Will a hit apply full corrupting blood dot damage even if it is lasting .12 seconds.
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2021, 11:17:25 PM
* As far as I'm aware, Tornado is a typical self-cast (or self-triggered, in this case) skill that counts as your hit, so it should work fine with Corrupting Fever.
* Modifiers to skill effect duration don't affect ailment duration, unless the ailment is from Puncture or Viper Strike.
* Corrupting Fever acts somewhat like a Herald, in that the Corrupting Fever skill applies Corrupted Blood. So your supports to improve Corrupted Blood damage/duration need to be supporting Corrupting Fever, not whatever skill you use to apply the hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info