Mod that have missing mod tag

Not sure it is by design or a overlook

as of 3.15, supported by faster casting in gloves still does not have gem mod tag

old issue that has been fixed

The mod (T2)

(7-9)% increased Attack Speed
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Faster Attacks

On elder gloves does not have "gem" mod tag

similar mod (T1, T3) may also have this issue
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 3, 2021, 6:28:52 AM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2021, 4:18:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same with faster casting support(shaper mod)
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
same with faster casting support(shaper mod)

yes, seems the shaper glove mod only, not other faster casting mod variant
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

GGG, the bug is found in 3.13 near the end of league

Now it is 3.14, still it is not fixed, or confirm or not it is by design to remove the "gem" mod tag or not

"
neohongkong wrote:
Not sure it is by design or a overlook

The mod (T2)

(7-9)% increased Attack Speed
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Faster Attacks

On elder gloves does not have "gem" mod tag

Spoiler

similar mod (T1, T3) may also have this issue

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
i did some STD stash digging and it does not affect all tags on gloves, if that helps

d:-D*
edit, this mod has fixed as of 3.15
Spoiler

The game version is 3.14.2

This is newly dropped

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 3, 2021, 6:27:47 AM
The game version is 3.14.2b

Bump, in 3.15 still missing the gem tag for some mod that grant "Supported by X support gem"

Or did the principle in manifesto is actually wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935368

"
Faceted Fossils now use the new Gem tag (which has been applied to all mods that directly affect gems), and the Gem Level tag is no longer used. This opens up new uses for Faceted Fossils while minimally impacting their existing functions.

pic of the item in 3.15

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 3, 2021, 4:03:50 AM
Ok, the hybrid mod in weapon has gem mod tag, but glove (faster casting) does not

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/news/2020-09-15/mods.html

So It is a bug that not actually ALL mods that directly affect gems has gem mod tag?

(edit: faster attack in gloves does have gem mod tag)

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 3, 2021, 6:27:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info