Fix Izaro's Phasing please for the love of god....

This is like the 3rd time I've died because of Izaros phasing. It doesn't make any sense for me to kill his phase, and then he proceed to chase me around while being IMMORTAL and continue to attack for 2 AND A HALF MINUTES! HE'S DEAD ALREADY....WHY DOES HE CONTINUE ATTACKING?!?!

This bug happens everytime you kill him with a minion build, or DOT's and its annoying as hell because sometimes he stops and goes down the tunnel...and other times HE WILL NOT STOP AND DOES NOT GO BACK INTO THE TUNNEL UNTIL YOU DIE! This is like the 3rd or 4th league where this keeps happening....WHY YOU NO FIX IT?!?!
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2021, 4:14:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you stop attacking, he will start the phasing / retreat animation

But minion build.....i guess just take out the gem

(i don't have this problem BTW)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
If you stop attacking, he will start the phasing / retreat animation

But minion build.....i guess just take out the gem

(i don't have this problem BTW)

I can't turn off my minions if I'm running a golem elementalist my minions won't die. If I'm using an Eternal lab I have to stop open my inventory take off two items and then try to dodge at the same time, god forbid one of the links is an aura, same time he's leap slamming all over the place and throwing out 1 tap damage.

Its broken....doesn't make any sense why this is still in the game code....

On top of that it's happened several times with a blight soulrend build with no minions except skitterbots. <--Enemies can't even target those things what gives?

Just make the damn boss leave when it gets phased....like why is this still a thing?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info