Deadly Rivalry Prophecy Chain

I have been playing a Toxic Rain build as I wait for Ultimatum; since I decided it would be my league starter, I have been trying out how the leveling and whatnot will go with it, just practice.

Anyway, everything I found about this build kept referring me back to Kintsugi as the best way to stay alive, and I got interested in the Deadly Rivalry prophecy chain, as a possible way to add a Kintsugi to a league starter. Since PoE Ninja puts the step 1 of that chain at about 2c on the first day of a new league I played the new character until I had 2c and bought one.

The thing is, this happened back in Act I; since then I have been filling my prophecy wheel every time I finish a new one, and coming close to ending the leveling process I still haven't seen Deadly Rivalry II show up.

Now, I understand some prophecies only show up after a certain threshold level, but I can't for the life of me find if Deadly Rivalry II, III and so forth are some of those. Am I just being weirdly unlucky, or is it a situation where the other prophecies will only start appearing when I am around level 75 or something like that?
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2021, 11:18:11 PM
It is reported by someone else at mid league.

Guess it may just due to the spawn rate is tuned.

The second last prophecy (4th) was used to drop like candy in heist during 3.12
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 9, 2021, 11:19:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info