3.13 the "performance" patch does nothing

so i logged in excited to see the dev's were finally doing something about the unstable "improved" graphics (that noone asked for btw). i log in and try a 100% deli map , and get 4fps . so i bump my settings down , no improvements to fps drops. i ended up on the old Dx12 engine at 800x600 with as much as i could on low or off (stop fucking forcing medium, its not medium if there's nothing below it) and finally got 60 fps until a harbringer came on screen then it dropped to 10 fps .
can you just stop "improving" and fix what's already there so it's at the very least stable.
this is just gonna get ignored , i know . just shouting into the void , same as always .
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2021, 8:32:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You need 2080 or 3080 graphic card or just don't juice up map. Also pretty sure quite a lot of lag is in fact server side
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info