Auras

I don't suggest it

I just ask about necessity of auras deactivation after the character is slain and ressurects in hideout

I don't suggest it - i just need reason
I need a reason why your character should respawn after death at all. An irrefutable one.
"
innervation wrote:
I need a reason why your character should respawn after death at all. An irrefutable one.

You are not costructive

I can reply to you in the same way : - i have 1000 equal characters in my army
And when the first fighter dies, the second fighter comes into force, then the third, and so on.

The irrefutable proof is:
If you do not disable auras, after the char been killed, - the balance of the system will be disturbed.
If we make automatic activation of auras then happens nothing except the usefullness
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Apr 8, 2021, 5:01:37 AM
The irrefutable argument is that the devs want you to suffer in some form when you die. Having to recast all your Auras is part of that. You can try and use logic and arguments and what not here but it's entirely worthless. The devs don't want it. End of story.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
The irrefutable argument is that the devs want you to suffer in some form when you die.

Yes I partially agree. I already heard this argument a day ago. It is not fresh
I was just looking other reasons

as i said before i wanted to look at this document... (game design document) but no one gave me the link

PS

[Removed by Support] Firstly i wrote this thread in gameplay subforum.

[Removed by Support]

I wanna see all requirements for POE development
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 8, 2021, 6:20:58 AM
No indication that hansolo work for GGG. If he is an official staffer he should use staff account, which he is not.
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

I wanna see all requirements for POE development

That is not a right you have. Also GGG have never released documents like this to the public.
Are you honestly complaining that you need to turn on your auras after death? You got to be kidding right?
Heart of Purity

The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Lore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xydfHw6qrB0
Just dont use any auras
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
Just dont use any auras

Just dont die is needed. Before that, don't get hit
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info