Auras

Hello

Can anybody explain me (intelligibly) - why all auras switch off after the character was killed
It is quite boring to switch all auras on during battle with very hard unique boss

Any irrefutable argument????

Thanks

PS
May be make any option in settings for auto activating
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2021, 11:02:14 AM
You died. You cannot use any skill including those always on skill.
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
"
neohongkong wrote:
You died. You cannot use any skill including those always on skill.


It is very difficult to translate your phrase
You think I don’t know that the character died and all the auras turned off????

I'm asking a completely different thing

I want all auras to be always on. When the character reappears in the hideout - it is alive again and all auras must be on
It is very difficult to translate your phrase
Your idea is good.

The developers of the game want things to feel hard.

They want death to feel bad.

I agree with you.

But that is their reason.
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hello

Can anybody explain me (intelligibly) - why all auras switch off after the character was killed
It is quite boring to switch all auras on during battle with very hard unique boss

Any irrefutable argument????

Thanks

PS
May be make any option in settings for auto activating


Per game design of GGG, they have decieded that if a char dies, then you as the player have to manually recast all aura's, golems or minions.

If you want this to change, feel free to make a feedback post asking for this.
You don't need to recast spectre (can't remember zombie and golem) but when you die they did not deal damage anyway



For aura, imagine aura need not to recast and still reserve mana and still working when you lay dead, it just too easy to be a an aurabot in boss arena
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:


Per game design of GGG, they have decieded that if a char dies, then you as the player have to manually recast all aura's, golems or minions.

If you want this to change, feel free to make a feedback post asking for this.


"manually recast"

for what benifit????

" make a feedback"

Already done a year ago i got nothing

Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Apr 8, 2021, 12:14:47 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:


For aura, imagine aura need not to recast and still reserve mana and still working when you lay dead, it just too easy to be a an aurabot in boss arena


"still working"

Let auras work when the character is slain - no problem
BUT after press button to ressurect in hideout then the charachetr is alive again.....
What problem can happen if auras autoactivate in hideout???
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:


Per game design of GGG, they have decieded that if a char dies, then you as the player have to manually recast all aura's, golems or minions.

If you want this to change, feel free to make a feedback post asking for this.


"manually recast"

for what benifit????

" make a feedback"

Already done a year ago i got nothing



maybe death punishment.... But again it's per game design.....

However your thread is now moved to feedback......
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 8, 2021, 12:24:54 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:




maybe death punishment.... But again it's per game design.....

However your thread is now moved to feedback......[/quote]

"However your thread is now moved to feedback"

As i said - i already suggested it but nothing
I am "absolutely sure" that deactivation of auras is very useful for game but in this case i need irrefutable argument

"maybe death punishment"
As it can be seen - you say "may" that maens that you don't know the reason completely. As i said that i believe in talant of GGGG-game team but i need irrefutable argument

"maybe death punishment"

Experince penalty is not a sufficient punishment??????

"But again it's per game design"

Where can we read this document - very interesting

Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Apr 8, 2021, 12:41:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info