Atlas Completion Bug 164/164 Complete, but 163/164 Bonus

https://imgur.com/a/ip4gZMJ

All of my maps are showing both rings around them for bonus objectives. But I only have 163/164 of the awakening bonus objectives.

Also, Doryani's shows up but apparently isn't counting towards the 164/164? Is it 165? (Don't have a Doryani's available to test.)
Last edited by Arrataz on Apr 6, 2021, 11:21:57 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2021, 10:36:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You haven't finish Doryani

And i guess the game miscounted some map such as HOG?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Dude you have 2 challenges , its imposible to get to this awakening level with having only 2 challenges? nice april fool joke bud
"
haniii11 wrote:
Dude you have 2 challenges , its imposible to get to this awakening level with having only 2 challenges? nice april fool joke bud

Perma league.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
You haven't finish Doryani

And i guess the game miscounted some map such as HOG?

Yeah, so there's two issues.

Either the game is counting a map which isn't showing for the 164/164 (bug)

OR

It's not counting some map which IS showing for the 163/164. (bug)

So either way, there's a bug.

AND

Doryani's is showing, even though it's drop disabled. Uncompleted drop disabled maps shouldn't be showing on the atlas or required for completions.

I have completed Hall of GM in the past, so that's probably what's happening, but in that case, it should either not count, or show on the atlas is my thinking. Either way, with the atlas shown, since I have the same number of maps for each objective, the numbers should be the same.

Last edited by Arrataz on Apr 7, 2021, 8:18:58 AM
Doryani is still in the game

Just I haven't have time to fix the stupid wiki map article

There isn't an issue/bug here. You need to complete Doryani's. When you do, you will go to 165/164. When you do it with AL 7, then you will go to 164/164. This is by design, since you have done HoGM. GGG posted about it in another thread that I can't find.

Doesn't matter that Doryani's is drop restricted, you still need to do it at AL7 to get 164.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
There isn't an issue/bug here. You need to complete Doryani's. When you do, you will go to 165/164. When you do it with AL 7, then you will go to 164/164. This is by design, since you have done HoGM. GGG posted about it in another thread that I can't find.

Doesn't matter that Doryani's is drop restricted, you still need to do it at AL7 to get 164.

"Isn't an issue" -> "States something that's obviously a design issue if true".

Having drop disabled maps required for atlas bonuses is obviously an issue. It's a design bug if "working as intended" and an implementation bug if not.

Having an invisible map counted one way but not the other is *also* a design bug if "working as intended" and an implementation bug if not.

I get that most of you have never worked in QA or Development, but maybe leave "not a bug" to the people who know that there are multiple categories of bugs? Or the devs themselves?
Arrataz, Doryani's Machinarium is not drop disabled.

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 7, 2021, 10:32:03 AM
And the wiki article has fixed once again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info