Invitation drop bugged? Or game shit?

The twisted invitation will not drop for me on ssf.
I've been trying for days to get it. I've had all 4 bosses witnessed for over a week.i have every other invitation in the game even have 2 of the feared and the forgotten which i can't even complete yet.

I've now run 42 elder maps, a ton of elders and enough regular maps to complete sirus 2 or 3 times.

How does it make sense that I still do not get this invitation??????
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2021, 8:44:40 AM
I was able to *almost* self support invitations for shaper guardians, but I had to frequently buy invitations for elder guardians.

Small sample size but it seems to me the twisted has a low drop rate. I'd say 5-10% from elder guardians (and <1% from everything else). 42 kills and no drop is unlucky, but far from impossible.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Apr 6, 2021, 12:47:38 AM
Thats weird. It's like common for me.

Done it twice plus I have two extra.
Unavailable
Unavailable

RNG? 99% of time u can chalk shit up to poor RNG. Like I thought they nerfed harvest after doing like 100 maps and nothing then got 3 in 5 map.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 6, 2021, 2:29:44 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
And GGG staffer ninja moved the thread from bug report....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
What I've noticed throught out the league is The Formed drop rate is the most consisten of all. The Hidden was heavily nerfed, early league they drop like candy. The Twisted is, well, I'm not bother running Elder map any more, got like 1 drop after 9-10 twisted run.
"
neohongkong wrote:

bad luck is not a bug
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

bad luck is not a bug

What i mean is the ninja move part. Except the thread starter which receive DM, no other indication that the thread has been moved.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
not a ninja move if you posted in the wrong forum (as you clearly did).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info