5/15 Hearts of the Groove

And the clock is ticking down.

Should I just bite the bullet and kill izaro 100 times, even though that would be incredibly tedious?
Украина в моём сердце
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2021, 6:49:44 PM
tedious but guaranteed.

vs Heart, tedious and RNG.
you can just buy the grove...people were selling it in global chat for 1ex yesterday
If buying is an option, go for the heart of the groove, should be doable with 10ex or less. If not, go for Izaro. If you do the enchanted labyrinths, you get 2 points per kill.

Groove is in the heart (Na-na-na, na, na)
Groove is in the heart
"
6_din_49 wrote:
If you do the enchanted labyrinths, you get 2 points per kill.

Wait seriously? I got a ton of those in stock from fruitlessly farming harvests.

50 is much more manageable.
Украина в моём сердце
I was hoping to get enough groves, ended up with 6/15 or something and just did the izaro kills instead, only took a few hours on a good lab day.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 4, 2021, 10:21:03 PM
Well today's an extremely short lab so I hunkered down and did 50 of them. Gonna do the remainder later after sleep.

Notably I was getting only 1 kill credit when using the harvest boosted versions (I've run all 3 versions). Dunno if I'm doing something wrong or the previous information was incorrect.
Украина в моём сердце
The information with two kills per run for enchanted labyrinths is from here: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l2eg6y/ritual_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/

Maybe it was a temporary bug when the guide was made.
The only reason I NEVER do the endgame grinds is killing Izaro 100 times is the gameplay equivalent of AIDS catching cancer.

Buy groves off chat or ask friends to square you away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info