🌟 Standard's Standard Shop 🌟 #1 Autobomber Gear 🌟

Hello and welcome!

I've been steadily building up my Autobomber, Standard, since Abyss league. With the advent of Harvest, I was able to take the build to even more excessive heights than before, and with 3.14 coming to all but remove Harvest for my purposes, I set out to finish making all the best gear I could with the introduction of Elevated Mods. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about Autobombers, how they work, and how to build them (how I do, at least), feel free to shoot me a message ingame @Standard, or here on the forums.

If you'd like a different, more capable-for-endgame take, hit up my good buddy Sandsultan ingame @movespeedfast, or here on the forums.

Now, on to the items.

The #1 Autobomber Helmet in the Game,

🌟 MORBID CROWN, BONE HELMET 🌟

~b/o 1 mir

Fee - 100ex, 75 if you leave a vouch

Rationale/Mod Breakdown
Base:

A legacy Bone Helmet is overall the best base for us to use. Spiritual Aid is a whole lot of damage if you can get it, and there's several ways to do so. I tossed on a Gilded Fossil for the hell of it.

Enchant:

40% increased Herald of Thunder Damage: Herald of Ice already deals (in my build) well over five times as much damage as it needs to to oneshot mobs in T16 maps, so it's better to get the enchant for Herald of Thunder to do more single target.

Prefixes:

Elevated Increased AoE: While it may not be entirely necessary on a case-by-base basis, going from Level 20 Increased AoE to Level 25 Increased AoE gives me +1 Radius to my Herald of Ice. That may not be much (22 -> 23), but that's kinda the point of min-maxing.

T1 Life: Relatively self-explanatory. More Life is always a good thing, and with how little I scale it I need all I can get from gear—without giving up too much power, of course.

[Crafted] +1 to AoE Gems: The only other mod that would really be useful is +1 to Maximum Power Charges from Warlord influence, but it's really just not worth going for. Not to mention, I personally still need the 10% increased Area of Effect from the craft to maintain my 23 AoE Radius.

Suffixes:

Essence of Horror: Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage has been a staple on Autobomber helmets for years. It's essentially just a "free" more multiplier with no downside that doesn't require a gem slot, not to mention the fact that it scales all Elemental Damage Herald of Ice deals—both the Cold and Lightning.

Elevated Innervate: Level 25 Innervate is much, much more flat Lightning damage than Level 20. And we like more damage. That's all there is to it.

Elevated Spell Crit: Socketed Spells have +4% to Critical Strike Chance affects Herald skills, as the gems have the Spell tag. It's a little counterintuitive, as their crit chance isn't scaled by Spell Critical Strike Chance, nor is their damage scaled by Spell Damage, but this mod does work for their base Critical Strike Chance. 4% is a bigger number than 3%, so we like it. It may or may not make your Herald of Ice hit permanent unconditional 100% crit chance, depending on your build, but either way it'll make it higher.

PoB Code
Rarity: Rare
Morbid Crown
Bone Helmet
--------
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Armour: 256 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 49 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 82
Str: 76
Dex: 129
Int: 129
--------
Sockets: W-W-W-W
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
40% increased Herald of Thunder Damage (enchant)
--------
Minions deal 40% increased Damage (implicit)
Item sells for much more to vendors (implicit)
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 25 Increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 25 Innervate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
Socketed Spells have +4% to Critical Strike Chance
+99 to maximum Life
15% increased Area of Effect
20% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems (crafted)
10% increased Area of Effect (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Warlord Item
--------
Has Lightpoacher Skin. You can reclaim this by shift-clicking this item.

THIS THREAD IS A WORK IN PROGESS. MORE ITEMS TO COME.
#1 Autobomber Gear, by Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077846

THE BEST Aurabot items in the game, by b0moodc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935406/
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 10:53:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info