Bladestorm Blood Stance Increased Attack Speed Bug?

Hi, so I just read the bladestorm skill description and thought it'd be a great addition to my build as a single skill. I'm wondering however about the part that says

"(10-12)% more Attack Speed while you're in a Blood Bladestorm"

I don't notice any increase to my DPS numbers on my other attack skills while standing in a blood bladestorm. Is this intended/just a bug? I also don't really feel like I'm attacking any faster either.

NO BLOOD BLADESTORM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MksPB3FqUfEaZvpU8

BLOOD BLADESTORM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3FAgPuKy9jVa9NwR9
Last edited by sumtemmm on Apr 1, 2021, 1:27:27 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2021, 1:42:12 AM
bump
Wrong concept.....

Some skill has default stance. Look at top left. You may screenshot the skill in sand stance and check the attack per s number but not DPS (can't remember the skill has what buff in sand stance)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
the skill has more movement speed during the sand stance and that actually does change the movement speed numbers when I'm using it.

What exactly should I be looking for to change? Just the DPS on bladestorm?
Last edited by sumtemmm on Apr 6, 2021, 1:29:10 AM
Bladestorm default stance is Blood stance even you do not have the stance gems

So, if you have gem that switch to sand stance, you lose

"(10-12)% more Attack Speed while you're in a Blood Bladestorm"

And on character screen it should show the change

However, on dps it would affect by Blood and Sand's

Melee Skills have (10-15)% more Area of Effect while in Sand Stance

Melee Skills deal 5% less Area Damage while in Sand Stance

But not affected by Flesh and Stone's stand stance

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Uh I am actually using Flesh and Stone to change stances so I do it all the time and there’s no DPS change. I’ve looked at it and the only number that changes is the DPS of the actual Bladestorm when I’m in it. So it only affects my Bladestorm’s attack speed?
Last edited by sumtemmm on Apr 9, 2021, 2:40:39 PM
"
sumtemmm wrote:
Uh I am actually using Flesh and Stone to change stances so I do it all the time and there’s no DPS change. I’ve looked at it and the only number that changes is the DPS of the actual Bladestorm when I’m in it. So it only affects my Bladestorm’s attack speed?

Bladestorm default stance is Blood Stance (there is no such Nil Stance for the skill) so you have Stance gem or not does not matter.

Okay sure but I'm still not getting where the 10% attack speed is? I change stances to sand and my dps numbers on the character screen stays the same, this is what I'm saying. The only DPS numbers that change when I'm "in a blood bladestorm" are the actual Bladestorm DPS, not my attack speed of my character, as my other attacks are not increasing in DPS numbers. Is this how it is intended to work when it says 10% increased attack speed? Just for Bladestorm?
Dude....most skill gem mod are local only

The mod "(10-12)% more Attack Speed while you're in a Blood Bladestorm" clearly for Bladestorm only

Somewhat "global" mod is the Blood and Sand gem 's

* Melee Skills have 5% less Area of Effect while in Blood Stance
* Melee Skills deal (10-15)% more Area Damage while in Blood Stance
* Melee Skills have (10-15)% more Area of Effect while in Sand Stance
* Melee Skills deal 5% less Area Damage while in Sand Stance

which affect all melee active skills

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 10, 2021, 1:42:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info