How do saved Harvest crafts get merged during league migrations (and when Ritual ends)?

1. if I have a full horticrafting station (i.e. 10 saved crafts) in the parent league and lets say, 5 saved crafts in the league that I want to migrate out of, which saved crafts do I end up with in the parent league after migrating?

2. What if the parent league crafting station is not entirely full (i.e. less than 10 crafts saved) before migrating?

3. Will this work in exactly the same way for the eventual Ritual league migration to the permanent leagues?
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 31, 2021, 10:33:34 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2021, 5:18:10 AM
They haven't said, and my guess is we'll have to wait until the next manifesto or expansion notes to find out.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
They haven't said, and my guess is we'll have to wait until the next manifesto or expansion notes to find out.

but this is something that already happens, by migrating into any parent league. So there has to be some logic to how it currently works. And I'm not risking losing a bunch of my existing crafts to "test" how it works when I should be able to get a simple answer from GGG here.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Apr 1, 2021, 1:22:09 AM
Hey there, I have double checked this for you and it works as follows:

"If there is enough room to keep crafts from both leagues (for example, 5 + 5), then they will be. Otherwise, the Horticrafting Station will keep the highest tier crafts from both leagues. This should be the same for league migrations."

I hope that clarifies that for you!
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Apr 1, 2021, 6:08:00 AM
"
Fightgarr wrote:
1. if I have a full horticrafting station (i.e. 10 saved crafts) in the parent league and lets say, 5 saved crafts in the league that I want to migrate out of, which saved crafts do I end up with in the parent league after migrating?

2. What if the parent league crafting station is not entirely full (i.e. less than 10 crafts saved) before migrating?

3. Will this work in exactly the same way for the eventual Ritual league migration to the permanent leagues?

I had a ton of Horticrafting stations with stored crafts from harvest league.
When my harvest character went into standard all horticrafting stations and the crafts they contained were removed.

So we can assume the 10 crafts you've stored will be deleted.
"
CJ_GGG wrote:

"If there is enough room to keep crafts from both leagues (for example, 5 + 5), then they will be. Otherwise, the Horticrafting Station will keep the highest tier crafts from both leagues. This should be the same for league migrations."

As per the Harvest manifesto a subset of crafts (most annuls, targetted divines) will cease to be available anymore. Will any existing saved crafts in that category still be kept like Eternal Orbs was in Standard when Ritual ends or will they be purged wholesale around the 3.14 launch?
Last edited by ZaoFishbones on Apr 1, 2021, 8:07:28 AM
Are prefix and suffix divines getting removed?
"
CJ_GGG wrote:

Thanks for the reply, this gets us about halfway there...

Naturally we now need to know exactly what tier each craft is (not just by seed tier but also by crafting option per seed), and how tiebreakers are resolved (especially across similar crafts from different seeds). Whether or not the crafts being removed from the game are treated any differently is another question.

At the very least it sounds like we can expect to lose some crafts if we have more than 10 saved between the 2 leagues, and should plan around a worst-case scenario.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Fightgarr wrote:

I had a ton of Horticrafting stations with stored crafts from harvest league.
When my harvest character went into standard all horticrafting stations and the crafts they contained were removed.

So we can assume the 10 crafts you've stored will be deleted.
Those were harvest league-specific items, which they got rid of. The current station is a regular hideout deco.
Last edited by Aklyon on Apr 3, 2021, 12:25:01 PM
"
ZaoFishbones wrote:
As per the Harvest manifesto a subset of crafts (most annuls, targetted divines) will cease to be available anymore. Will any existing saved crafts in that category still be kept like Eternal Orbs was in Standard when Ritual ends or will they be purged wholesale around the 3.14 launch?

Has this been answered yet? [EDIT] I mean, somewhere else; I can see there aren't any more posts...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Apr 13, 2021, 10:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info