Did they change Veritania?

I haven't fought her in a month and it seemed like the eye of her storm shrank very quickly and she started spending all of her time in the storm. You couldn't see her except by the origin of her projectiles. And, as melee, you would have to get right up against the storm to hit her. She was always right near the edge, but inside the storm.

Last bumped on Apr 1, 2021, 10:15:25 AM
I haven't noticed any changes to her behavior. You have to walk away from her when she is in the storm, that usually causes her to follow you and come out.
Hmm...I've fought her dozens of times and this was very different. She did not have any kind of normal cycle in the eye. E.g., she would do her freeze channel, then the dive bomb, then land in the eye, then instantly run into the storm. She just hung out in the storm and did all her moves from there. And the area of the eye was half normal.

I'll have to see what happens next time.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Apr 1, 2021, 7:06:16 AM
Maybe her AI bugged out like Sirus does sometimes when he runs off into a storm and stays there.
That's what I'm thinking. I just didn't want to try her on my HCSSF if she had a new AI that I didn't understand. I think I'll try her again on SC first just to make sure she behaves normally. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info