Where is the best place to farm "remove non-influence"

Hi. At POEDB they say there is

"Remove a random non-Influence modifier from an item and add a new Influence modifier"

But I never seen that...What's the best place to farm for it. both Lex Proxima and Hamlet are Harvest maxed on atlas passive tree.

Trying to get strength off here.

I already bricked a chest like this once with annul.. and dont want a repeat performance lol

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 31, 2021, 2:34:27 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 7:28:22 AM
It is very rare ....and seems GGG nerfed the spawn rate in mid league.

Both regions have their own good and bad
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yeah I was afraid of that... Like I said never even seen it in probably 30 lvl 83 harvests all in hamlet tho...

Thanks
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 31, 2021, 2:29:01 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yeah I was afraid of that... Like I said never even seen it in probably 30 lvl 83 harvests all in hamlet tho...

Thanks

fun fact. I used may be two influence craft at 3.13 start on shit item....until the GGG announcement of nerf i saw that boss a lot
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 31, 2021, 2:38:32 PM
I believe you need a tier 4 seed for it, i.e a harvest boss. That shrimp like one with the super sonic attack to be precise. I got 2 influence related crafts so far, both from that guy. Doubt the region plays a role, i am running hamlet for the most part and i am fairly sure i got both of mine there.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
I believe you need a tier 4 seed for it, i.e a harvest boss. That shrimp like one with the super sonic attack to be precise. I got 2 influence related crafts so far, both from that guy. Doubt the region plays a role, i am running hamlet for the most part and i am fairly sure i got both of mine there.

Yes, you need harvest boss. Cant remember i saw the other two or not but before the suspected midleague nerf i saw that at least 4 to 6 times. It is a dps check to clear the add and damage the boss at the same time

Lex Proxima with Platinum Watchstones, as you have more harvests then any other region there. Both mods help:
> Harvest Crops in Areas have an extra chance to grow higher Tier Plants
> Harvest Crops in Areas have (11–15)% increased chance to contain a Tier 4 Plant

Use "Packed with Energy" atlas passive with Niko missions for increased clear speed.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 31, 2021, 3:27:41 PM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Lex Proxima with Platinum Watchstones, as you have more harvests then any other region there. Both mods help:
> Harvest Crops in Areas have (11–15)% increased chance to contain a Tier 4 Plant

Use "Packed with Energy" atlas passive with Niko missions for increased clear speed.

I was under the impression Hamlet was better for tier 4. ...100% increased T4s

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Haewark_Hamlet

Sigh I have like 200 atolls and 2 Parks lol. Back to the grind I guess.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 31, 2021, 4:22:42 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:

I was under the impression Hamlet was better for tier 4. ...100% increased T4s

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Haewark_Hamlet

Sigh I have like 200 atolls and 2 Parks lol. Back to the grind I guess.

wiki seems skipped the small node. (An i am still waiting wiki admin to run datamining software and then i can help to change the page to use cargo query)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Hi. At POEDB they say there is

"Remove a random non-Influence modifier from an item and add a new Influence modifier"

But I never seen that...What's the best place to farm for it. both Lex Proxima and Hamlet are Harvest maxed on atlas passive tree.

Trying to get strength off here.

I already bricked a chest like this once with annul.. and dont want a repeat performance lol

It's not too bad.
Just get 4 Platinum Hamlet watchstones and Alteration spam them for 15% increased chance for T4 seeds. (You should also have one stone that gives the more rare crafting outcomes thing)

Then just spam white Atoll/Caldera maps only looking for the harvest and you will get it eventually.

Could probably do the same with higher success in Lex proxima since you get 1 more harvest. Overall you get worse crafts there though.
The Oshabi note also sucks. You want the 10% chance for a plot not to wither but run the risk of getting too many Oshabis.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Mar 31, 2021, 9:46:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info