1 hit in HC should be buffed down to 2% health left if full shield and life

the issue with last chance mechanics is they actually make things easier than the values indicate, especially in games with recovery like we have in PoE

Just need more practice OP but just to cover some quick problems with the values you've indicated

1300/1400 means the few sources of chaos damage will truck you, it also means your thresholds for freeze, chill, shock and stun are all terrible so a decently rolled rare or champion pack in the wrong place will cause problems.

If you want to succeed play a crutch build until you are comfortable progressing though the acts, the easiest way to progress safely is to stick to the 300 life per act rule, get your resists somewhat capped - don't be afraid to use the crafting bench then dump everything into DPS

High dps makes everything fairly irrelevant as long as you screen infront of your character.

Playing hybrid is a hard no unless you've got experience with that type of character. they don't really shine until much later on anyway
"
imanubcake wrote:
That just sounds like your character is badly built.
1450 life & 1300ES isn't even nearly enough.
And non capped resistances...

Also they will never do that.

that kind of life/es is ok for that level

hybrid life/es is just not an easy build to play early on, I personally would go full life regardless of what build I play, then after a certain point I think about hybrid or full ci, etc

hybrid life/es has poor sustainability relatively, and life flasks have a much bigger impact on surviving early on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info