Crafting mechanics

I have an item with just 5 prefixes and suffixes combined I cant recall which has 3 and which has 2 but that's not really important. When I go to craft on this item is says no slots are available. I've never seen this before. I should have 1 slot available.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2021, 12:28:51 AM
press Alt to view the mods in-game.......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
press Alt to view the mods in-game.......

and check things like accuracy and combo mods as some of them blend together.
"
Craig_Viau wrote:
I have an item with just 5 prefixes and suffixes combined I cant recall which has 3 and which has 2 but that's not really important. When I go to craft on this item is says no slots are available. I've never seen this before. I should have 1 slot available.
You can only have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes, so it kinda is important which one you already have maxed out. Obviously there's no room for whatever it is you're trying to craft.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Hi,

It has no slots available for either despite only having 5
That is the strange thing.
Hi,

It has no slots available for either despite only having 5
That is the strange thing.

The alt trick worked

It had a life mod
plus it had and energy shield mod

then it had a mod with life and energy shield but this one of course just added its totals to the first two but was invisible without alt.

Thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info