Sellling situation

Hi

During all 2 last days - nodody bought any item from me whereas - as common - i sold 5-10 items a day

More over - i lessened prices for some items to the least and see it on the market nonetheless nodody reacts for it

May be request system failed?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 23, 2021, 7:39:16 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2021, 5:49:30 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

During all 2 last days - nodody bought any item from me whereas - as common - i sold 5-10 items a day

More over - i lessened prices for some items to the least and see it on the market nonetheless nodody reacts for it

May be request system failed?

You have nothing for sale in Ritual so I guess we are talking about standard -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/yw7ozLBhR

Is this the correct list of items and prices you have for sale ?
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Mar 23, 2021, 10:29:22 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Yes, I am on standard but the list is not correct completely since i sell items from 1 exa to 55 exa but i didn't saw such ones in the list

PS

The price values ​​are specified arbitrarily, but nevertheless
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 23, 2021, 10:58:20 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Yes, I am on standard but the list is not correct completely since i sell items from 1 exa to 55 exa but i didn't saw such ones in the list

PS

The price values ​​are specified arbitrarily, but nevertheless

they are all there -->
First search listed 200+ items but only show 100+ (until you ask it to list all).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/o2LEjnYil
That clearly shows the missing items also. :)

So all looks like it works and it's just people who don't need what you are selling at the moment or using 3 party sites that is NOT fully updated.....

Also your thread has been moved away from BUG section to gamehelp, so GGG confirmed no bug here.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Mar 23, 2021, 11:12:45 AM
They show there for me.
It's just that why would anyone pay those prices?
27 exalts for 6L Marohi Erqi? You could just get one without links for 3c and then link it yourself for way less than 27exalts.

I somehow doubt you sell 5-10 items / day.
"
imanubcake wrote:
They show there for me.
It's just that why would anyone pay those prices?
27 exalts for 6L Marohi Erqi? You could just get one without links for 3c and then link it yourself for way less than 27exalts.

I somehow doubt you sell 5-10 items / day.

Don't think about it

I overstated the prices for these gear not becasue the cost such but because i don't wanna have them sold because i will be forced to buy them again later.

Otherwize - if i get 27 exa for marohi erqie in situation wwhere there will no other offer on the market then it will not be bad for me - i will buy two marohi erque later

i don't wanna have them sold - common market strategy

Nevertheless, problems still exist
I receive a trade request And after a while the request is automatically dropped
It feels like there is influence from some side
Someone deliberately spoils my trade

The number of trades has decreased, but what is is automatically reset
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Nevertheless, problems still exist
I receive a trade request And after a while the request is automatically dropped
It feels like there is influence from some side
Someone deliberately spoils my trade

The number of trades has decreased, but what is is automatically reset

nope, there's just noone that wants to buy what you are selling.........
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

nope, there's just noone that wants to buy what you are selling.........

1. You are not attentive - i have said that any player can send me a request and then this request drops many times whereas it was not happening before

2. i GO INTO EXTREME MEASURES AND DECREASED SOME GEAR'S PRICES TO THE LOWEST. I SEE THAT THESE PRICE ARE ON THE FIRST PLACE IN THE TRADE LIST

"there's just noone that wants to buy what you are selling"

Players don't wanna buy gears at low prices??? Are you sure???

Strangely....

Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Apr 3, 2021, 4:41:05 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

1. You are not attentive - i have said that any player can send me a request and then this request drops many times whereas it was not happening before

Please prove this statement with CLEAR screenshots AND info from client.txt file so we can get an idea about what you are talking about....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 3, 2021, 11:28:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info