Cannot go to anywhere through portal and door

Whenever im trying to go anywhere or my hidedout through portal or door, i get stuck at loading screen forever causing me to alt+f4 it. Happened today. Have tried several suggested solution like

- running packcheck
- deleting DailyDealCache, MOTDCache, ShopImages.

still cannot go anywhere from Oriath where I log in my character.

Last edited by AJ_96 on Mar 12, 2021, 6:55:14 AM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2021, 11:31:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the exact same issue. It's been unplayable for several days now.
i have the same problem
i can open the game but when i go from highgate to hideout? the game freezes
so what did i do? i emailed ggg directly
this is what they said

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting Support.

Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please post your issue in the Technical Support subforum and include as much information as you can. You can find this subforum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support

We also recommend checking out the Known Issues thread to see if the issue you are experiencing is listed here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

We are working on creating public resources available on the Path of Exile website in order to assist with troubleshooting technical issues.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@grindinggear.com.

Kind regards,
Al
i dont understand this at all
i litterally cant play the game .....ive tried everything even down to turning on high preformance mode to see if the thing will load faster
nope nothing
UPDATE:
SO I FIXED THIS ISSUE i delelted all of the files from my daily deal cache as well as the file that says production config it worked!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info