|The patch will be deployed at 5pm PST
[PlayStation]3.13.1e Patch Notes
Console Specific Changes
- Cadiro's offers can now be opened with RB/R1.
- Removed Harvest Item category from the Tradeboard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Conqueror Citadels from being selected without changing instance.
- Fixed a bug preventing items in Blight stash tabs from being anointed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented navigation to Oriath with the right stick.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Glacial Cascade Mines and Scorching Ray Totems from being placed at the player's feet while their Alt behaviour was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Alt behaviour to be enabled for Frostblink, when it does not have any Alt behaviour.
- Fixed a visual bug where flask recovery time was not displaying an appropriately rounded number.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the new league notification from disappearing.
- Fixed a visual bug where the new league notification prevented the use of SSF migration options.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds and The Shaper can no longer appear in The Sacred Grove, Temporal Incursions, Syndicate Laboratories and Conqueror arenas.
- Added a Void Ground Hideout Decoration. This can be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 2, for 330 Favour.
- Added an Expand/Collapse All button to the Hideout Decorations tab.
- Guild microtransactions can now be added to your Watchlist.
- The Additional Modifiers sidebar on the Map Device has been visually updated to make it easier to see how many Sextant uses remain.
- Clarified that Hexes applied as Auras with Blasphemy Support do not gain Doom.
- Clarified that players must be Petrified by The Gorgon in Sulphur Vents Map for the Complete Encounters III challenge.
- Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen.
- Fixed a bug where the Maven: Uncharted Realms quest could be shown earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the "Accept the Maven's Invitation" quest notification could appear more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where certain monsters could be immune to damage during Ritual encounters.
- Fixed a bug where certain monsters could re-emerge after being revived during a Ritual encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the portal to the Map could disappear while inside The Sacred Grove in certain maps.
- Fixed a bug where your mana reservation could be removed when using the Tukohama's Fortress unique shield alongside the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive skill.
- Fixed a bug where the Plume of Pursuit unique helmet could cause Blade Vortex to deal critical strikes more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Talismans could drop without an anointment in the Distant Memories unique maps.
- Fixed a bug where the "Socketed Spells have +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier" modifier was incorrectly applying to the Anomalous Alternate Quality effect on Zealotry.
- Fixed a bug where the the "Strongbox Monsters have 600% increased Item Quantity" Elevated Sextant modifier was only applying 500% increased Item Quantity.
- Fixed a bug with Wintertide Brand where Chill could be applied for a longer duration than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the "Trigger level x Warlord's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy" modifier was granting less Rage than intended.
- Fixed a bug with Righteous Fire where swapping socketed Support gems during the grace period could cause the skill to deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug where Hydrospheres couldn't be Shocked or Frozen when using Elemental Hit as a Ranged skill.
- Fixed a bug with Orb skills where damage would be reflected to the player if these skills were supported with Traps or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Anomalous Mana Leech Support gem wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Divergent Decoy Totem gem was incorrectly regenerating 20% of life per minute instead of per second.
- Fixed a bug where Desecrate could fail to summon corpses against certain bosses when triggered by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the Demonic Herald Effect microtransaction could cause Sentinels summoned by Herald of Purity to not use their Crusade Slam skill.
- Fixed a bug with importing Hideouts where you could purchase Decorations without having the required Decoration Level.
- Fixed a bug where the Do Not Disturb mode wouldn't display announcements such as the Realm restarting.
- Fixed a bug where completing the Eternal Labyrinth with a Dedication, Tribute or Gift to the Goddess could count towards two Izaro kills for the Complete Endgame Grinds challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Chaos Orb vendor recipe in the Complete Vendor Recipes challenge could be achieved by combining a stack of 20 Chaos Shards.
- Fixed a bug where the Temple Scholar Spectre could cast Incinerate while there were no monsters nearby.
- Fixed a bug in the Silo map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where the Oba's Cursed Trove unique map wasn't playing the gong sound effect upon reaching certain map thresholds.
- Fixed a bug where the camera zoom speed was much slower during the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Bar User Interface Panel could sometimes fail to visually update.
- Fixed a visual bug where the "Socketed Skills apply Fire, Cold and Lightning Exposure on Hit" modifier was only displaying the Cold Exposure modifier on the skill description.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Alternate Quality effects on the Phantasmal Spark and Anomalous Crackling Lance gems were missing description text.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Metamorph Stash Tab could display the incorrect number of stored organs.
- Fixed a visual bug where the random variation portal options could temporarily disappear after equipping certain microtransactions.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Scourge Arrow.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Last edited by Community_Team on Mar 10, 2021, 6:20:57 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2021, 3:20:13 AM