Xbox Series X - Constant Crashing

The program will crash when attempting to open my inventory after looting an area. This crash also happens when opening the stash, and sometimes when vendoring. I believe it might be a GUI issue when new windows are brought up.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2021, 10:18:56 AM
Thanks for your report.

How often do you experience these crashes, is it every time you open a UI after looting?
It is about once an hour or so. My most recent occurrence was about 2 minutes ago when I was opening a Harvest menu.
Does it crash to the login screen or crash to the console dashboard?
It typically will crash to the main menu for Xbox.
I have noticed that it occurs more commonly while running Zana missions.
Yes I’m on the Xbox series X and I keep crashing constantly. Right now it’s every time I log in to game it lags out to home Xbox screen. Also very very laggy all the time causing unnecessary deaths. It definitely got worse after the first patch and never got sorted out.
Anyway of getting Xbox sorted out it really needs some work I want to make it to level 100 but can’t due to deaths from lag and the 10% loss of xp per death it’s impossible.
Happened just now as I finished looting a chest in heist.

I went to remove a helmet I had picked up while quickly looting, and the game crashed, sending me to the Dashboard.

I was able to return to the location in the heist and pick up my loot(luckily it was before lockdown)

I will update with any further crashes/information I find.
Newest crash update:

Most recent crash occurred during heist while dashing. No GUI's were involved this time. It occurred while dashing through the zone before Lockdown.

The Location: Tunnels
Class: Juggernaut
Hire: Tuliana
Crash Update:

Crashed in Heist when opening my inventory after looting a ? chest.

Map: Laboratory
Class: Juggernaut
Hire: Isla

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info