Quality of life changes

Hiya, this is my first post ever on here and also I'm brand new to the game (sort of) so I hope that I make this correctly, but yeah like the title suggest I would love to see some small quality of life changes in this game and those are but not limited to:

01. Being able to view the full mini-map when you are in a zone or maybe being able to use your mouse to kind of scroll through the zone mini-map, kind of how you could in Diablo 2.

02. Adding area names on the little door icons on the mini-map so that you know where it leads because it is kind of frustrating to go down a dungeon or something and by the time you come up the whole explored zone is reset and I have to go through the entire zone once more just to see what leads to where.

03. When my character goes behind something like a building or mountain it is blocking my vision. This could be fatal so I suggest making it transparent instead.

04. Being able to zoom out further from your character, which I'm sure there exist a mod for or something but still it would be nice to have the option in-game.

05. UI scaling + UI rearrangement and again I'm sure there is a mod for that but in-game options would be nice.

06. Picking up multiple of the same item(s) like an Orb or a Whetstone.

These are my suggestions so thanks for reading!
Last edited by DarkAeon88 on Mar 3, 2021, 12:53:38 AM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 5:43:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info