Unjustified oneshots

I know this has been said probably around a million times before, but I really feel like there is no improvement in this field in the game. There are way too many unjustified oneshot mechanics which the player is simply unable to learn due to the zero indication of a huge damage tick coming to your way, especially with the extremely fast pace that the game provides. There is absolutely no learning curve in this department. And of course there isnt even a combat log or anything like that for you to analyze what killed you in less than a millisecond. I understand the argument that there are too many and too op recovery mechanics available for the players, so the only way for you to die is to get oneshot, but if thats the case why not nerf the recovery capabilities and add a consistent damage output or properly telegraphed mechanics for the mobs? Would be much more enjoyable.

No i dont have too little HP / resist / armour / whatever.
Last bumped on May 10, 2021, 8:34:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
_Sinitar_ wrote:

That's what you think but just wait until sir Lancelot comes by.
bump.. same shit different league
"
_Sinitar_ wrote:
There is absolutely no learning curve in this department.

Why dont you unhide your chars or provide a PoB so someone can take a look at your build and maybe suggest improvements?
Thats one way to learn, if you wanted to.
"
Orbaal wrote:
"
_Sinitar_ wrote:
There is absolutely no learning curve in this department.

Why dont you unhide your chars or provide a PoB so someone can take a look at your build and maybe suggest improvements?
Thats one way to learn, if you wanted to.

There is nothing wrong with his characters, he already knows that as mentioned here:

"

So since his builds are perfect it's obvious that the game is broken.

Im aware ;)

Also Im aware that subtle hints his builds might possibly not be perfect the game is providing, like a "You died" popup, are being ignored.

Still Id like to see those builds and maybe point out some issues as well as potential solutions or learn a few tricks myself how to perfect my own builds.
Last edited by Orbaal on May 10, 2021, 8:35:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info