Spread them out all over the map

Dont put them in one place

It drops FPS really hard

on some builds you crash

also summoners lose their spectres to a billion spells

If you have cwdt portal and you die in the harbinger pack the map is rip
Need more brains, exile?
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2021, 11:48:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Spreading them out is actually a good suggestion I like it.

But I'm afraid that they will nerf this to oblivion... Too many people using it atm so next league this and havest rip for sure.

Well I do think it needs balance like reinforcements only working on tier 11+ this way u need to invest something to be able to sustain or maybe add some cost on summoning them idk. And ofcorse bring down the vfx and effects so it won't lag as much. HH + beyond + delirium + harbingers = 50/50 crash or instance lost.
well
now the first normal and stable source of currency for me is about to get nerfed
of course because they want people to do trading
and who are the one's who suffer? the people who dont play 24/7
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
+1 to OP

I had to drop the harbinger passives, because my spectres always die in that blue clusterfuck and my game slows to a crawl.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
+1

Spreading them out is a good idea with no downside I can see.
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
well
now the first normal and stable source of currency for me is about to get nerfed

Well, I don't want it to be nerfed for your same reason. But, hell! +1 to OP. Spread the damn Smurfs all over the map, turn the map into a freaking Beachhead - ANYTHING. Rigs 4 times better than mine can't survive the bottleneck of those battle, and the overlapping Proximity Shield totems are a joke for anything different than ED/Contagion
I agree to spread them out, but not nerf.

The density stacking in this game is out of control, & the game simply cannot support it, for server side as well as engine & most rigs.

I just got a AMD 6800XT/Ryzen 5 that cost me 2000€ (mostly due the gfx card that cost 1200 alone), & I though the lack & stutter freeze will be gone, but it did not. Improve yes, from slideshow to stutter freeze every 3 sec.

& I live 70km from Franfurt where they have a server & my internet is fastast tier.

My suggestion is something like Last epoch, When you juice your map, it increase Tier of the mobs, & Quality/quanity of drops, without increase pack size, at least have a cap.
Last edited by kiadaw on Mar 5, 2021, 3:20:34 AM
"
drklrd wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
well

Nobody plays 24/7, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop exaggerating to this extent.

you ever heard about irony? everyone can decide by himself if they want to take something seriously or not
i've brought legit arguments and reasons before on this forum and all i got was laughter and exaggerated answers
so dont tell me what to do ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Or they could just troll us and add the reinforcements in the boss room for maximum fps loss instant wtf just happened i cant move im dead
Need more brains, exile?
Everyone should keep this bumped - it's a solid suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info