PRIMEVAL POWER SOURCE

Hello; Before my consultation I want to congratulate you on this great game.

I want to mention something that I find very uncomfortable, and that I think could have a quick solution.
It's about the decoration: (primeval power source)
It's too cool, but the problem is that after turning it on, I'm going to make maps, or I quit the game, and then when I re-enter my hideout, I have to activate it again. And I want to keep it on always.

Thank you very much, and greetings to the entire team!
Last edited by Adanahel on Mar 2, 2021, 1:18:12 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2021, 4:01:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I like the suggestion and I also like that it's turned off after logging in so now imagine this:

A cool option would be to trigger that switch when you open up a map. So maybe a second version of this decoration? That way the switch icon is hidden. So not only do my portals open up in all it's blue glory but my floor crystals activate as well. 'Cause right now I can make a two-button map device build and I want a 1-button one :P

https://youtu.be/Ji0VosZvSyk
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Mar 2, 2021, 9:37:03 PM
"
Adanahel wrote:
Hello; Before my consultation I want to congratulate you on this great game.

I want to mention something that I find very uncomfortable, and that I think could have a quick solution.
It's about the decoration: (primeval power source)
It's too cool, but the problem is that after turning it on, I'm going to make maps, or I quit the game, and then when I re-enter my hideout, I have to activate it again. And I want to keep it on always.

Thank you very much, and greetings to the entire team!

Glad you like it! We do have a fix in the pipeline which will make its state persistent, but I'm not able to confirm when this might happen.
Please do not simply change the switch's current behavior, but add more variants for it then.
I really like that I have to switch it on when I go to my hideout and start my daily mapping session.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info