Ask questions and ask for quick answers.

My account is totally banned. For what reason Why is it taking too long to investigate? The first set, all 4 IDs, all level 25, banned on 27 feb, until today still checking and unable to Send back the reason for being banned. When I apply for it Playing for only 6 hours, it was banned again on the 1st Mar. Doing the same way, so I thought that if you didn't get a level 25 character into a party or down the map, you would ban us, so we went to make a jar. 4 more IDs Then save all levels up to level 68-70 from 1st Mar. Until this time you have banned us the same. I want to know the reason why you banned only these 4 IDs, and why our 2 main IDs are tight and not hit. In the same district So I really want to know the reason for your team and what they want from us. To use the topic "Breaching Terms of Use" for every account that has been banned If asking what I do I can tell right here that Party can have 6 people and I can use your system. To play here to get party buffs, there are 6 IDs in total. If asked how do I open all 6 of your games? Answer Your game can open 2 screens per computer, I have 3 computers in total. 1 notebook. If I ask if I have ever used a cheat program or any other program other than your game or will teach me that by not using the program, I have never used it before. I admit here, yes, I've used it and hit your system. All ban reiterated that all in here means that my main id was also hit, but in this brand my main id was not. Which of the 3 bans of yours, my main id didn't hit at all. Which I am sure that My play this time is absolutely pure. From the fact that I have experienced a lot from your team before. So I don't turn to the program again. Until now I was hit for no reason. So I want to come up with this thread and ask honestly what you guys are doing. With a flat system? Which is very unusual Please hurry and reply quickly. I can't stand your system any more.
These are all of my banned IDs.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Mar 2, 2021, 12:24:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 1:11:52 PM
Hi there,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.
"
degolago wrote:
My account is totally banned. For what reason Why is it taking too long to investigate? The first set, all 4 IDs, all level 25, banned on 27 feb, until today still checking and unable to Send back the reason for being banned. When I apply for it Playing for only 6 hours, it was banned again on the 1st Mar. Doing the same way, so I thought that if you didn't get a level 25 character into a party or down the map, you would ban us, so we went to make a jar. 4 more IDs Then save all levels up to level 68-70 from 1st Mar. Until this time you have banned us the same. I want to know the reason why you banned only these 4 IDs, and why our 2 main IDs are tight and not hit. In the same district So I really want to know the reason for your team and what they want from us. To use the topic "Breaching Terms of Use" for every account that has been banned If asking what I do I can tell right here that Party can have 6 people and I can use your system. To play here to get party buffs, there are 6 IDs in total. If asked how do I open all 6 of your games? Answer Your game can open 2 screens per computer, I have 3 computers in total. 1 notebook. If I ask if I have ever used a cheat program or any other program other than your game or will teach me that by not using the program, I have never used it before. I admit here, yes, I've used it and hit your system. All ban reiterated that all in here means that my main id was also hit, but in this brand my main id was not. Which of the 3 bans of yours, my main id didn't hit at all. Which I am sure that My play this time is absolutely pure. From the fact that I have experienced a lot from your team before. So I don't turn to the program again. Until now I was hit for no reason. So I want to come up with this thread and ask honestly what you guys are doing. With a flat system? Which is very unusual Please hurry and reply quickly. I can't stand your system any more.

[Removed by Support]

Well that's alot of accounts. Do you understand that you are ONLY allowed to have 2 accounts per PHYSICAL pc AND that NO hypervisor is allowed to be used.
You are also NOT allowed to use any char "automation" systems (like controlling the chars "automaticly" from 1 keyboard and mouse......

All BAN appeals are handle by the "account investigation team" that is a seperate department within GGG company. This department does not give any updates until appeal have been fully processed.
This is why GGG support can't help you with an update on this.

Wait time at this moment for an ban appeal is 4+ weeks so you will just have to wait.

GL exile.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
degolago wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Well that's alot of accounts. Do you understand that you are ONLY allowed to have 2 accounts per PHYSICAL pc AND that NO hypervisor is allowed to be used.
You are also NOT allowed to use any char "automation" systems (like controlling the chars "automaticly" from 1 keyboard and mouse......

All BAN appeals are handle by the "account investigation team" that is a seperate department within GGG company. This department does not give any updates until appeal have been fully processed.

Wait time at this moment for an ban appeal is 4+ weeks so you will just have to wait.

GL exile.

Have you read my message carefully that your game system can have 2 screens per computer? Why should I use the automatic control again? And all 3 sets of IDs have a total of 4 IDs, which I already mentioned that I have 3 computers, 1 notebook, if you compare it, it means 2 IDs per computer or notebook 1. That machine My ID is a lot because you are banned without giving me any reason. So how do I apply for it? And why did the review take 4 weeks +, despite the fact that I have already been told that I have been banned for using bots and partying? And as soon as you detect You are immediately banned for a period of 1 day. And I am sure that if I use the bot again I will get banned according to the original pattern for 1 day. 1 day only !! But here I haven't done anything wrong. Or where is it wrong? Please identify To be clear, because I think it should be as quick as banning bots. So I can understand you and adjust it for your game. Please understand me and the players who have been hit like me.
"
degolago wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
degolago wrote:

[Removed by Support]

GL exile.

Have you read my message carefully that your game system can have 2 screens per computer? Why should I use the automatic control again? And all 3 sets of IDs have a total of 4 IDs, which I already mentioned that I have 3 computers, 1 notebook, if you compare it, it means 2 IDs per computer or notebook 1. That machine My ID is a lot because you are banned without giving me any reason. So how do I apply for it? And why did the review take 4 weeks +, despite the fact that I have already been told that I have been banned for using bots and partying? And as soon as you detect You are immediately banned for a period of 1 day. And I am sure that if I use the bot again I will get banned according to the original pattern for 1 day. 1 day only !! But here I haven't done anything wrong. Or where is it wrong? Please identify To be clear, because I think it should be as quick as banning bots. So I can understand you and adjust it for your game. Please understand me and the players who have been hit like me.

Sure a PC can have 2 screens or even more. However if you start / run the 2 clients wrong (like using VMWare, Hyper-V or any kind of hypervisor) then that's against ToS.
It's also against ToS using "char automation software" like you move your mouse and both chars move at the same time.
Since you have already been banned once for using BOT software, then all your now banned accounts must be investigated VERY carefully because this player pattern looks like you again is using BOT software.

It's GGG management (Chris) that decide how many people should be hired for each department in GGG so with the current workload, BAN appeals can take some time (4+ weeks for complicated cases). For what you have written here, your case sounds VERY complicated because ALL these accounts + been banned before for BOT. This is why you have to wait this long time.

If you have any questions about what is allowed to do in PoE, then please e-mail GGG support directly for this.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
degolago wrote:

[Removed by Support]

GL exile.

So I will show you the pictures by which you go and try my words 1. You can try to open the game client for 2 screens by double clicking.
2. Then you try one of your IDs, one ID per screen and try logging in the game and then you try playing normally on one of your computer monitors and you will know that What kind i play Then I want to say I know of getting banned for using add-ons. So why do I have to go back and use it again? I think I explained it very clearly. Oh, and one more thing. The bot that I got banned is 4-5 months ago. That equates to the last league that I had just gotten wet and why should I go back and use it? If according to the principle of swelling, the idea of ​​a human being who knows which one is right and which is wrong. So why do you have to go back and do it twice? If I still want to play this game then bots should be partying. Because all 3 rounds This is all in the same party. With my main ID. But the main ID I did not get. What does that mean? Hope this post clears up some of the complexities you suspect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info