i find this bug

how to change mail and password? i login with playstation network acc, i find this bug, where is the option? how about logining in standalone client? mail adress needed, but not exist
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 3:11:10 AM
delete thread when fix
Hi there! I've just sent you a PM about this. :)
you send me the answer, look: you message - "Hi there,

Just to clarify, are you trying to log into the standalone client with your PSN account?". this message ignoring my problem, i want to login in standalone client, but mail adress is not exist for me, but i logining in official site of the game
It's not possible to log into the standalone client with your PSN account. If you want to play on PC, then you will need to create a new account I'm afraid.
steam account allows me to change mail, psn accoun not allows me to change mail\
it's bug, you know
I cannot create another account, i want to play the game
If you want further information about this, you are welcome to email us at support@grindinggear.com. We cannot discuss account related issues like this any further on the forums.
"
no_no_id wrote:
steam account allows me to change mail, psn accoun not allows me to change mail\
it's bug, you know

No bug here but ERROR 40 !!! :)

PSN is a 100% seperate realm no --> NO connection to Xbox or PC realm.
XBox is a 100% seperate realm --> NO connection to PSN or PC realm
PC (stand-alone + steam client) --> NO connection to PSN or Xbox realm.

So listen to what you have been told or get someone to help you with the english + post VERY clear screenshots of what you need help with !!!
help me to login in the game login name only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info