[PS5] Blood filled vessel does not contain Jungle Valley map boss - now reproduced, with video

1. What platform you're playing on, listing [PS4], or [Xbox] at the beginning of your thread name.
2. What time this happened
Yesterday
3. Gateway / Location
Australia
4. Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone.
None
5. Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen?
NA
6. If you can reproduce the 100% of the time a video clip would be handy.
NA
7. Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi.
Cabled
8. What model console are you using?
PS5
9. Your gamer tag or PSN ID (a private message is fine for this if you're uncomfortable posting this publicly.)
Macrossium

After doing several Jungle Valley maps I finally got a ritual to spawn in the boss room. I kill the spider boss quickly after they spawned (perhaps it was because if you kill her slowly she leaves and comes back and this bugged the kill killing her quickly?) and the ritual becomes interactable. I click the ritual and complete it (I think the boss did not respawn as expected) and when I interacted with the completed ritual again a blood filled vessel was created but it did not contain the boss as expected.

Kind regards,

Macrossium
Last edited by Macrossium on Feb 28, 2021, 9:08:10 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2021, 10:39:53 PM
I've just reproduced this again about half an hour ago.

I've also recorded the problem, please see the video at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hD_xZPBnCLJ1ybN4iY2X-YOs9BrNH6dT/view?usp=sharing

I apologize for the size of the download, this is the raw 2 minute video exported from my PS5.

For now I am giving up on this capture challenge. I only need to complete one more challenge for 36 challenges for the hideout and I've had no luck getting the grove to spawn in Lex Promixa. Looks like I'll switch to grinding maven maps and perhaps the grove could spawn while I am doing this as well.

Kind regards,

Macrossium
Thanks for your report, we have a fix coming for this in a future patch.
Great to hear thank you Adam!

I appreciate you and the team taking the time looking into this and updating us on the issue.

Kind regards,

Macrossium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info