Do you really enjoy 1 shot mechanics? Im pretty much done with POE!

Do you guys truly enjoy the 1 shot mechanics in this game? Unavoidable, no warning 1 shots in ur face. Combine that with one of the worst games "performance speaking" I have ever played. I have never seen a gaming title with Desync like POE, crashes and dropped frames on this level.

Now I lose 10% XP every death? half the time the deaths have no warning and no way to avoid em.?

I dont get how this is considered "fun".

I probably won't play beyond this league, I literally log in, run a couple maps for a couple hours, get 1 shot randomly (most of the time due to performance issues) lose all that progress and just log off and not play again for a few days. And this is on a PS5.

At level 94, I find play sessions are becoming a complete waste of time....as one stupid performance issues crashes my client, or freezes me up or the 1 shot boom mechanic randomly happens and I exit the game with no further progress then I started.

Right on GGG! Great game design.

Last bumped on Mar 1, 2021, 5:43:01 AM
I do if they are avoidable or counterable by how you build your character. I don't complain about a lot - the forked river map boss this league was the first in a while and sure enough they changed it in a patch. So there are fair one shots and unfair ones I guess.
Pretty much done huh? See you in 3.14?
Give me ur stuff before leaving. See u next league.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
But hundreds of thosands of bots like this!
now you can forcefully lvl up to 100 running certain strats in few days, would you mind oneshots then, when you cant lose any xp? Im just honestly wondering.
Spreading salt since 2006
Which one shot mechanics? the big telegraphed ones that you just stand there and take to the face, the big telegraphed ones that have other modifiers applied that you are too slow to deal with and to full of yourself to realize that it may be a problem?

Or the one shots that are not one shots but 20 shots in a seconds because again you are too full of yourself to realize that jumping into the midst of 100 monsters might be a fucking bad idea.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 28, 2021, 6:51:13 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Which one shot mechanics? the big telegraphed ones that you just stand there and take to the face, the big telegraphed ones that have other modifiers applied that you are too slow to deal with and to full of yourself to realize that it may be a problem?

Or the one shots that are not one shots but 20 shots in a seconds because again you are too full of yourself to realize that jumping into the midst of 100 monsters might be a fucking bad idea.

Man, i guess you are all missing a point in which he said that this game has, and I stand behind him regarding that, the worse performance and optimization for...well normal budget PC's (when I say normal budget, i mean arround 1.5K euros/dollars worth of specs).

Everything drops frames, and Im running a ryzen 5 3600x with 5700xt, 2x8gb ram 3600hz kingston xyperx furry dual channel.

After all, this game is ment to be played by regullar folk, not just top streamers that can afford freaking origin PC's that cost somewhere arround 7-20K euros/dollars...

Don't bash on the man because the game stutters, he has a point. I cant go into fully juiced maps without duying at least once, and I have a HH BV build, that is supposed to be tanky and big dick dmg.
Force them to make the game more stable. This will improve it for everyone not only the guys who want it easy
get better...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info