Just a few thoughts on "The Forgotten"

"
Pälzer wrote:
one advice to you...if you have nothing positive to say,y ou better say nothing at all.

I've always thought of this as really stupid 'advice'. Just sounds like an excuse to discourage dissent or criticism, and a great way to enable people invested in dumb and/or terrible things.

That said, it's typically uttered by either old gradmas or parents to their children. In the former case, it's just old people being curmudgeonly. In the latter, it's cos small kids saying mean stuff typically don't have much insight to it i.e. it's usually just reacting to them calling folks names. But neither is the case here - you're dealing with adults here (or at best older teenagers), and I hope you're not ancient yourself. As such, it's just a silly deflection.

Being negative about something is not necessarily a bad response. And in most cases, silence is probably the worse response.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 27, 2021, 7:20:04 PM
see I am not quite sure if I am dealing with adults. That's one problem of the internet.

I know I am dealing with a lot of biased censorship and I know I am dealing with a lot of stupid comments.

They may come from adults, but they may as well be from very inexperienced minors. Who Knows?

In the end I have to take everything at face value and if they come from minors or adults doesn't really matter.

They are lacking content and are not on topic. So one thing I know for sure....I am dealing with trolls, I just don't know their age
I used to say if u die just stay down, that way u get the completion/credit since u never "left"

Does this not work with maven feature matches?

If not, then yeah honestly that's the way the game will work and it can't know that you were "almost" done, like Yoda said, "try there is not, only do"

It sucks big time but like everything else GGG related, it's meant to clap you hard and kick you in the balls when you're down. Because that's how they believe they can balance the game against the mega clan zoom zoom 100m dps, slow them down by utterly clapping them back into the middle of last month when they fuck up even a tiny bit.

Try to get in on a rota for those rare memory maps. Find someone who has an upscaled Zana and get them to share out these fuckers so ppl can get their replacement invite fast. Like whenever I have a cortex or other death robot map i open it up to anyone who needs because they are uncommon (less so than before now but still).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Pälzer wrote:
You should propably reread my original post. I was just offering my thoughts that it is unfair that if you die and have 4 portals left it is not fair to not get the reward.

I was suggesting to rethink the underlying programming to make it more fair and all you did was commenting with a onliner neither on toppig nor helpful

If you're not in the arena when the encounter is finished, how is the game to know you should get rewarded?

You have played this game for 5 years. You should know by now that if someone is doing an encounter with you and can carry the encounter; if you die, STAY DEAD if you want the clear.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Pälzer wrote:
I would have sworn that exactly such a stupid comment like yours is the first one to come.

one advice to you...if you have nothing positive to say,y ou better say nothing at all.

And just because your are on the internet where nobody knows you, you should still have some decent manors and respect

You mean "manners", and expecting people to have those in the internet is just ridiculous. This forum is as civil as ggg keeps it with their moderating.

Anyway, they are right. Learn from your mistakes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info