Just a few thoughts on "The Forgotten"

Well I died, just once and I went straight back in, but unfortunally they died while I was respawning and my friends totems killed them while I was gone.

So I do not get any reward and I can't just rerun the invitation I have to run all 4 maps again.

Well this sucks. Since those maps are super seldom and/or expensive and the game has a variety of onehits available to kill you any moment, I guess we just have to bend over whenever the game asks us to.

You know either I wasn't there for the kill, have gates left and I can go again or I was there and get the rewards, but not getting the points and having to run the maps again is just plain stupid.

Thanks again for nothing
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2021, 1:30:46 PM
Your fault learn from your mistakes nothing more.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
In order for there to be "success", there has to be "failure". Thanks for the post.
I would have sworn that exactly such a stupid comment like yours is the first one to come.

one advice to you...if you have nothing positive to say,y ou better say nothing at all.

And just because your are on the internet where nobody knows you, you should still have some decent manors and respect
"
Pälzer wrote:
I would have sworn that exactly such a stupid comment like yours is the first one to come.

one advice to you...if you have nothing positive to say,y ou better say nothing at all.

And just because your are on the internet where nobody knows you, you should still have some decent manors and respect

What is me telling you that it is LITERALLY your fault a sign of disrespect? No it's me telling you to play better see that's advise.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 27, 2021, 5:44:32 PM
if you leave an encounter, and are not there when the encounter ends, you dont get credit for the encounter.

this would have worked exactly the same for every encounter. You want a maven kill for the challenge? be present when she dies. You want credit for this, be present when it dies.

It used your invite, but you failed to be there for the end. Now you have to earn the invite again.
You should propably reread my original post. I was just offering my thoughts that it is unfair that if you die and have 4 portals left it is not fair to not get the reward.

I was suggesting to rethink the underlying programming to make it more fair and all you did was commenting with a onliner neither on toppig nor helpful
i just don't feel like gatting me a boss killer on global and play possum. On the other hand I really enjoy playing with friends and this is the result
"
Pälzer wrote:
You should propably reread my original post. I was just offering my thoughts that it is unfair that if you die and have 4 portals left it is not fair to not get the reward.

I was suggesting to rethink the underlying programming to make it more fair and all you did was commenting with a onliner neither on toppig nor helpful

It isn't. Your friend did it. You weren't. Big deal.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
what are you doing? You said that my friend did all the work and I didn't. Maybe I killed two of them and helped bring the other two to 25%.

That should be more worth than shoving money up somebody's behind to do your work for you while you are laying around looking at the sun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info