does the ritaul rewards suck for all or is it just me?

tiltle
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2021, 5:31:19 AM
well nothing worthy so far
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Mmeeehhh. Some ok, some not ok. As said. Mmeehh
Once you trade, you pretty much give up all rights to complain about rewards. You've replaced the rewards the game offers with instant gratification.

No way anything the game provides can compete with trade. If it did, people would just trade what they got for better.

Trade is the curse of this game and there will ALWAYS be people complaining about rewards until they get rid of it.
They're alright. I had a couple exalts and some decent rares but nothing to exciting.

The most interesting thing you could do is to increase their ilvl to 86 by using watchstones for some nice base items but that's about it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Once you trade, you pretty much give up all rights to complain about rewards. You've replaced the rewards the game offers with instant gratification.

No way anything the game provides can compete with trade. If it did, people would just trade what they got for better.

Trade is the curse of this game and there will ALWAYS be people complaining about rewards until they get rid of it.

Yep in ssf ritual are pretty huge from start to mapping.

Well in trade league i got some nice reward too like 5 exalt one time.
But yeah the time invested by reward ratio is bad there
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

+1
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
6-links, currency, rare uniques, blighted maps...

Just you.
The best I got was a Synthesis ring with onslaught on-hit implicit which sold for 3.9ex. Other than that, x2 enlighten lvl 3 gems, 4 or 5 exalts, and lots of chaos orbs.
If you're going for challenges though be sure to defer the league bases.
My first ever Skyforth's
Spoiler

Ritual has been a boon for me in SSF.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info