GGG Developer Video Challenge: Dodged Since Feb 26, 2021

"
neo1987 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
to what end, you are not proving anything and if they showed you then you would be demanding to know what the specs of their PC are so you can copy it and still end up with a shit result...because PC's are more than just the parts, there are drivers, there are updates, there are other programs, over clocking under clocking and more that can fuck your performance up.

Annnnd we've got our first groupie joining the dodgefest. Whooooo!!! Let the excuses begin!! :)

How dare you challenge sir Lancelot!
Bump
Day 3 of dodgefest
Add myself to the list of those wondering what has to be done to get a consistent experience. I play at 1440p with a damn RTX3090 and I STILL get framerate drops down into the low 20s with certain ritual effects go off (suppressive seems to be the worst offender). Delirium effects seem just as bad this time around.

I have been on a break from PoE since Delirium league but I know the 1080Ti had no problems handling it back then. Something has definitely changed and not for the better.
"
neo1987 wrote:
Day 3 of dodgefest

It's not a dodgefest. They don't have to answer you.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
BlakLanner wrote:
Add myself to the list of those wondering what has to be done to get a consistent experience. I play at 1440p with a damn RTX3090 and I STILL get framerate drops down into the low 20s with certain ritual effects go off (suppressive seems to be the worst offender). Delirium effects seem just as bad this time around.

I have been on a break from PoE since Delirium league but I know the 1080Ti had no problems handling it back then. Something has definitely changed and not for the better.

Yep.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
neo1987 wrote:
Day 3 of dodgefest

It's not a dodgefest. They don't have to answer you.

Uhh, don't have to answer to the players...?? Lmao

Dodgefest continues! :D
Dev have nothing to do with this, they can optimize and fix bug reported by QA test.

Anyway if GGG is good to their developper especially in the game industry, the PC they use is one you could ever dream off so it does not represent the main stream user :P
"
ffogell wrote:
Dev have nothing to do with this, they can optimize and fix bug reported by QA test.

Anyway if GGG is good to their developper especially in the game industry, the PC they use is one you could ever dream off so it does not represent the main stream user :P

I reported massive drops in framerate with an RTX3090 and both an i7-8700k and a 5900x. I highly doubt the devs work on strnoger rigs than I have, much less the QA team. Even if they did match or exceed my specs, you also shouldn't have to have a $4000 PC just to get playable performance on a game this old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info