I miss old molten strike

I have played this game for thousands of hours and no other skill has been as fun as old version of molten strike. Not just numbers got nerfed but visuals and mechanics as well.

What skill nerfs still haunt you and what changes do you want to see reverted?
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2021, 3:09:19 PM
Incinerate? That old pal literally die for nothing.
yes. Wasnt even top tier then with three balls helm and two wild fires. Only bossing was good ...mapping suked. Now feels bad everywhere. Hate how you wind strikes with nothing around. Oh well. Still potent. At least they didnt kill it like CoC/mojo dischargers. I really really really miss them.

I look at CoC or Mojo dischrage as an Iconic build for PoE like WW barb for Diablo.. yet dead. So dumb... whats a mojo going for these days, 2c? Was 40ex when i came...thats how much ppl liked it when it worked.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2021, 8:04:08 PM
Sad face for MS Jugg :(. Played it to 70ish in Delve event recently and just doesn’t have that same gusto. My first endgame build, and like you said it was not OP
Ignite prolif pizzablast with demonic mtx :/
"
budawpi wrote:
Sad face for MS Jugg :(. Played it to 70ish in Delve event recently and just doesn’t have that same gusto. My first endgame build, and like you said it was not OP

I still delve with my MS glad/champ.

He's one of the best delvers and has been since before the big nerfs. But god does it feel clunky af now. Like carpal tunnel and neck pain after 1 hour awful.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
MS is still pretty fun on Zerker, particularly so when pushing 100+ rage.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
50 srs

During my noob days, I used hierophant because placing 4 totems to summon srs lets me hit the limit faster. True story.
"
MightyG_ wrote:
Ignite prolif pizzablast with demonic mtx :/

That's the ticket
Second-class poe gamer
I miss this too. Its hilarious to me that they target nerfed this build into oblivion then created the ability to make 100 builds that are twice as strong.

Molten jugg was my goto league starter and boss killer.

I miss him so much ☹
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info