Rollback

Sadly I dont have any screenshot of the previous state nor to have any evidence, only have the date and time of when this happened.

It was around 17:00 - 17:15 Est time Feb 25th (washington realm).

Loss was not that great, I was doing City square map, finished the last ritual, got an intresting abyss jewel from the ritual (around 34 energyshield, t2 lightning damage to wand, 8% chance to gain onslaught). After finished went to the portal but it stayed on the map with the message on top where it says loading instance, after 20 seconds of waiting I decided to click change character but it did not sent me to the log in page, so I exited the game. When run the game again I notice that the jewel was missing and the instance to the city square map crashed.

I doubt I will get the item again, but would like to know how to prevent this happening again?
Last edited by JJnew on Feb 25, 2021, 5:21:11 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 1:15:01 AM
"
JJnew wrote:
Sadly I dont have any screenshot of the previous state nor to have any evidence, only have the date and time of when this happened.

It was around 17:00 - 17:15 Est time Feb 25th (washington realm).

Loss was not that great, I was doing City square map, finished the last ritual, got an intresting abyss jewel from the ritual (around 34 energyshield, t2 lightning damage to wand, 8% chance to gain onslaught). After finished went to the portal but it stayed on the map with the message on top where it says loading instance, after 20 seconds of waiting I decided to click change character but it did not sent me to the log in page, so I exited the game. When run the game again I notice that the jewel was missing and the instance to the city square map crashed.

I doubt I will get the item again, but would like to know how to prevent this happening again?

You as a player can't prevent it since the system crashed in such a way that a rollback was used. Rollbacks are made when changing instance and it saves your game state, xp, loot and so on. So you got rollback to a save-point that didn't include this item (maybe beginning of map).

And you are 100% correct that the item is lost forever because GGG doesn't offer ANY kind of ingame refunds / restores for ANY reason.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Feb 26, 2021, 1:15:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info