Disconnected EVERY MAP when i get close to a dense mob pack (most Harbingers)

Like the title say. I cannot play because everytime i get close to a mob pack i get disconection error to login screen, i just get close and the pings goes to 1400-1900++++ and then disconnect.

I dont know what else to do, im losing all the maps because of that.

Never crash the game, just disconnect all day long.

My temps are fine, im monitoring that everytime, the use too

my cfg is on predictive, dynamic culling and reso.

my specs are

i7 7700k
RTX 2060 6gb
24gb ram
western digital black label 1tb

here's a video where u can see what im saying.

i just cut like 3 vids (2 of them in the same map full juice, and another in a single valdo map)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xytdcjaIbc

my network is fine, i think is some packet-flooding related when im killing all the mobs, im not the expert tbh, i just want to play without dc all the time, in fact my build on full juicy depends on HH buffs. and guess what, im losing it when i get dc, 1 disconnect=90% probability i will lose the map, if i dont (i get hh buffs again) guess what= disconnect again xD

I will apreciate all the help
Last edited by kaku924 on Feb 25, 2021, 3:38:10 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2021, 6:24:13 AM
Hi,

We all got same problem man. There is nothing we can do except waiting for upcoming patch.
Last edited by annihilator123 on Feb 25, 2021, 4:26:17 PM
is ggg not doing anything about it? i wasn't sure if they were just busy with other stuff or not. did you get a non-canned response?
They ask for dxdiag and winMTR. After that unfortunately they don't admit that there is a clear problem. They did not said anything about upcoming fix either. I even tried to contact one of the ggg support via direct massage. Even tried to contact Chris too :D Many of my friends gave up to that region. Some of them had enough and quitted this league.

This one is my thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3057162/page/1#p23910347

And you can find many other threads for this problem in here or other social media platforms. (Reddit etc)

To be honest I gave up the end game maps. Because that kind of issues are really gamebreaking. Because you are losing too much when you disconnect.
Last edited by annihilator123 on Feb 25, 2021, 9:16:05 PM
i understand they dont want to put resources into a problem less than 1% of the playerbase has, but i literally spent all league getting to this point, and now i cant play the content i was working towards for weeks. its all a sunk cost. and each time i test different things to see if it helps, it costs a fractured map lol. its super depressing tbh and im probably close to quitting too. ive lost out on so much profit by just sitting here waiting for a response. Does ggg give refunds for supporter packs? i just bought one and if im not going to play because the game isnt working, i feel entitled to a refund.
Well, is kinda weird how i feel, but im not alone as i can see...

i really hope a solution, like i said, i like to do some content than i can't do...

thanks for your responses, we hope a solution soon
Sadly support never has a concrete answer and they tell you to wait for better results and say we're sorry for your bad luck.

During Heist League I got reccomended to get IIQ nodes from tree to increase my non-existant map returns chance.

Best you can do is wait for a hotfix and pray you don't need to get into de BIOS and deactivate your multithreading.
"
Hi,

We all got same problem man. There is nothing we can do except waiting for upcoming patch.

Just freaking ridiculous, a whole week wasted (plus 3 days this week, so 10 days total). Quality has gone to crap with GGG.

The other night, I was seeing better performance than ever. Now, 1 minute in game before dc. 20 dcs in 1 hour tonight.

UNPLAYABLE and it is not my rig. I fully tested it. Get out of here with your canned responses, GGG. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.
try disabling V-sync and put lockstep on instead of predictive, that fixed the issue for me. Maybe it'll fix yours!
"
try disabling V-sync and put lockstep on instead of predictive, that fixed the issue for me. Maybe it'll fix yours!

Sadly no. Only get the things worst. now i get the game frozen on 1k+ ping and dc almost instant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info