Why do you guys just accept the gamestate?

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:
If I really "need more defenses" to play this game, then you are correct. This game is not for me.

You talk as if your defenses are good? A fairly low pool, and some armor? And we're supposed to "note" your Molten Shell, but not supposed to note that your "fortify" you're bragging about isn't active? And a boss dealing 100% physical damage with more than 100% of that added as cold is supposed to be dangerous.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick here, and the game might be punishing, but you have a lot to learn if you think those defenses are "very good".

You guys are trying so hard...

My Fortify is inactive in this screenshot where I re-entered my portal to screenshot my defenses. If you cared to actually argue, you'd see I'm not even in the boss room for the screenshot you're trying to pick apart.

I already said that my Fortify was active. Why are you trying to call that out??? Hello??????

Like I said. If the defenses I have aren't enough to play this game, then yes, this game is not for me. Fortify, 3 Endurance, 25k armor, Molten Shell. 6.7k combined health pool. Yes. That's a lot of defenses.

If it's not enough, then oh well. But it's still a lot. That doesn't mean the game doesn't require even more. But, hey. I don't have thousands of Exalts to make a better character. I'm Cospri with 100% accuracy and 100% crit, on a ~3 Exalt budget? And still ALSO managed these defenses, that run SUPER SOLID until random 1-shots?

Yeah.

Game's just not for me, as you guys keep saying.

I'm agreeing with what you all have said, and still getting picked apart for saying it.

There's no winning with this junky community. Enjoy your game.

No one else will.
"
ShadyC wrote:
Like I said. If the defenses I have aren't enough to play this game, then yes, this game is not for me. Fortify, 3 Endurance, 25k armor, Molten Shell. 6.7k combined health pool. Yes. That's a lot of defenses.

People have tried. I'm still trying. No... No, that's not "a lot" of defenses. You keep mentioning your "combined pool", yet your ES is (in practice) only worth half, especially agains physical damage, due to Corrupting Soul. You SAY you had Fortify AND your endurance charges up, yet we do not know.

Again, I'm no trying to "pick your information apart", I'm trying to tell you that you are wrong - those defenses aren't as good as you think. It's up to you if you want to listen or not. And we're clearly setteling on the latter?

1) Do me a favor: Go over your passive tree and count defensive nodes except life/ES nodes.

2) Look at your items. How many of those have "good defenses"? I'm tempted to say that most of your items are average. Your amulet is fairly good, though - yet, not done.

3) You're fighting one of the most rippiest map bosses in the game, in a T16 map. That sort of content should require good items.

But OK. This game isn't for you, because it requires better/more than you are willing to do. Fair enough, I guess.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
ShadyC wrote:
Why do you just take it?

Why does nobody say, "Hey. GGG. It's not okay that I randomly take 10k damage from a random white enemy's auto attack, post-mitigation."

Why do you all just allow this? You're allowed to make complaints.

But you all sit behind this fallacy that accepting it makes you a hardcore gamer. Even though nobody thinks this but yourselves. Everyone else just thinks you're masochists.

So if you're not a masochist, why not stand up for yourself?

You don't have to take it.

So why do you?

We are not the developers of the games. We don't make the rules. I don't go against lawmakers , complain about not being allowed to drive my car on the sidewalk and try to change the law. It doesn't work that way.
"
ShadyC wrote:

No one else will.

Some advice that might be useful inside and outside the game world - stop projecting your own insecurities onto others.

This game is nowhere near as punishing as it used to be, good gear is abundant, safe levelling is very accessible and you have a metric shitton of options that allow you to scale the difficulty of content.

Anybody who claims that nothing's changed has no clue what they are talking about.
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:
If I really "need more defenses" to play this game, then you are correct. This game is not for me.

You talk as if your defenses are good? A fairly low pool, and some armor? And we're supposed to "note" your Molten Shell, but not supposed to note that your "fortify" you're bragging about isn't active? And a boss dealing 100% physical damage with more than 100% of that added as cold is supposed to be dangerous.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick here, and the game might be punishing, but you have a lot to learn if you think those defenses are "very good".

My Fortify is inactive in this screenshot where I re-entered my portal to screenshot my defenses. If you cared to actually argue, you'd see I'm not even in the boss room for the screenshot you're trying to pick apart.

I already said that my Fortify was active. Why are you trying to call that out??? Hello??????

If it's not enough, then oh well. But it's still a lot. That doesn't mean the game doesn't require even more. But, hey. I don't have thousands of Exalts to make a better character. I'm Cospri with 100% accuracy and 100% crit, on a ~3 Exalt budget? And still ALSO managed these defenses, that run SUPER SOLID until random 1-shots?

Yeah.

I'm agreeing with what you all have said, and still getting picked apart for saying it.

No one else will.

You're still made out of paper why do you guys have an illusion thinking your defenses are okay? Hahahahha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:

Yeah.

No one else will.

Get over yourself. It's called a ceiling and if you want to excel at something, get better. Nobody is forcing you to farm Vaal Temple and even if you did, you have 6 portals.
You're not that tanky and this IS a cherry pick (worst fucking map in the game). I can't believe the amount of entitlement going on here. Your OP literally called US out for "taking it". [Removed by Support] Get over yourself.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Feb 24, 2021, 11:52:31 PM
With only 4K life you're getting stun locked and rained on. She gets more dps too if only one left. Usually ppl take her out first. Then the fire dude. Then the ww barb dude.

All get more powerful as the others die. But the ww barb dude is least threatening.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2021, 12:10:52 AM
BTW OP I played this build like 2 years ago. Had like 7500 pure life. 80% all res. Always basalt flask up, enfeeble on hit, plus all you got and wouldnt call it exactly tanky. (see jumpinjackslash) Takes some skill/knowledge too.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2021, 12:53:34 AM
"git gud" - replies basically
Damn we got some fish in this thread ay?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info