Why do you guys just accept the gamestate?

Well I said my piece. GL out there, folks. Have fun!
and GL to you also. Just remember this phrase that was embedded into his stream everytime he died in a Dark Souls series. His name is Tyrannicon, and I have never seen someone rage as hard as this guy when dying to "Cheating" and "Bullshit". Anyhow, the phrase you hear as you see his character resurrecting is:

"Rise from your grave, never give up!"

Although it was comical to watch all his videos of him raging and calling the game garbage and what not, he didn't give up (at least figuratively speaking even though he would summon Kickboxing Banana to help him and/or some other "Morons" to beat a boss).

I took that bit of comedy and phrase and just refuse to give up, and one day perhaps, rng luck will bless my attempts at making some gear upgrades needed to have a smoother time with the harder end-game content. I haven't even seen Maven yet or gotten 150 maps completed on the Atlas. I'm close but not quite there yet, but here I am, plugging away, and hopefully about to hit lvl 95 soon, 57 deaths into this league.
Last edited by AShugars on Feb 24, 2021, 9:55:55 PM
Most times I can tell what killed me.
When I juice a T15 map and get slapped down, ah well, it is a game after all.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Why does nobody say, "Hey. GGG. It's not okay that I randomly take 10k damage from a random white enemy's auto attack, post-mitigation."

Because good players eigher don´t get hit or don´t take 10k dmg from white mobs post mitigation?
I can literally stay in Wave 20 Simulacrum for 3.5 - 4 Seconds without doing anything, not taking any dmg that I am not outregenerating. Your build sucks, stop blaming the game.

"
Why do you all just allow this? You're allowed to make complaints.

And I will make complaints when I feel they bring something to the discussion aside from baby-like crying. Once again, check your defensive layers. There is more to the game than max HP/ES and 75 all res.

"
So if you're not a masochist, why not stand up for yourself?

I am only dying to my own mistakes, why would I ever blame someone else but myself for it?

"
You don't have to take it.

Yes, I think I do because it´s a difficult game and it should be punished if you play bad.

oh we have the good old "I am good you are bad" comment.

If a game was only designed for good players the company would be death long time ago. 1-5% are the good players in a game and 95% are the casual players. The one very important thing these "I am good you are bad players" always forget that it's the casuals that keep the company running. A game should always be a good mix so both sides keep coming back.
lol dude. Obviously because I'm a soyboy cuck who is used to looking down when in the presence of wife's boyfriend. I just take it. I hate myself.

What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?

This is me being actually 1-shot by this Vaal Temple boss. Again. For the 3rd or 4th time. The very first tick of the rain, 1-frame killing me.

These are my defensive stats. Plus 3 Endurance Charges, and plus Fortify. (And note the Molten Shell.)

All of these active. Full Life and ES from leeching the adds.

One-shot. In one tick from an instant-frame DoT rain spell.

This is what you're all defending.

Just throwing that in here, because it just happened to me in this map I tried to clear.

If I really "need more defenses" to play this game, then you are correct. This game is not for me.
"
ShadyC wrote:

This is me being actually 1-shot by this Vaal Temple boss. Again. For the 3rd or 4th time. The very first tick of the rain, 1-frame killing me.

These are my defensive stats. Plus 3 Endurance Charges, and plus Fortify. (And note the Molten Shell.)

All of these active. Full Life and ES from leeching the adds.

One-shot. In one tick from an instant-frame DoT rain spell.

This is what you're all defending.

Just throwing that in here, because it just happened to me in this map I tried to clear.

If I really "need more defenses" to play this game, then you are correct. This game is not for me.

4.6k life with added damage mod vs one of the rippiest map bosses in the game, yeah that sounds about right
"
Tsayah wrote:

4.6k life with added damage mod vs one of the rippiest map bosses in the game, yeah that sounds about right

This isn't even cherry-picking at this point. You just straight-up ignored 2.1k ES, to say the very least.

The added damage mod? You mean the cold damage mod? The element I have not only 75% resist to, but my flask also giving another 20% reduction towards?

And the fact that that's the only single damage mod the entire map rolled? This is an EASY map roll, straight up.

Come on. You can't argue this.

... I mean, you can, just not... well... or correctly...
Last edited by ShadyC on Feb 24, 2021, 10:56:34 PM
"
ShadyC wrote:

You talk as if your defenses are good? A fairly low pool, and some armor? And we're supposed to "note" your Molten Shell, but not supposed to note that your "fortify" you're bragging about isn't active? As well as no endurance charges? Why mention them? And a boss dealing 100% physical damage with more than 100% of that added as cold is supposed to be dangerous.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick here, and the game might be punishing, but you have a lot to learn if you think those defenses are "very good".

Edit: And your ES isn't worth much, as it looks like you have Corrupted Soul.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 24, 2021, 11:04:25 PM
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
Tsayah wrote:

This isn't even cherry-picking at this point. You just straight-up ignored 2.1k ES, to say the very least.

The added damage mod? You mean the cold damage mod? The element I have not only 75% resist to, but my flask also giving another 20% reduction towards?

And the fact that that's the only single damage mod the entire map rolled? This is an EASY map roll, straight up.

Come on. You can't argue this.

... I mean, you can, just not... well... or correctly...

was a low effort response because I don't really care about this. Just pointing out the defenses aren't adequate. Look at the bosses stats and figure it out yourself https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/K%27aj_A%27alai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info