Why do you guys just accept the gamestate?

Why do you just take it?

Why does nobody say, "Hey. GGG. It's not okay that I randomly take 10k damage from a random white enemy's auto attack, post-mitigation."

Why do you all just allow this? You're allowed to make complaints.

But you all sit behind this fallacy that accepting it makes you a hardcore gamer. Even though nobody thinks this but yourselves. Everyone else just thinks you're masochists.

So if you're not a masochist, why not stand up for yourself?

You don't have to take it.

So why do you?
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 12:41:24 PM
whats the point? they dont care about feedback.
and if you complain people will just attack you and make fun of you most times.
like that kastmar dude complained about maven and everyone just came in flexing how easy maven is, and he has ZDPS
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 24, 2021, 6:39:33 PM
"
like that kastmar dude complained about maven and everyone just came in flexing how easy maven is, and he has ZDPS

He does have ZDPS LOL if your getting that amount of blackholes that's ZDPS what do you want us to say?

Like OP has no defenses it's mostly offense there you go what are you going to say?

I HAS TONS OF DEFENSE but I'm dying in ojne hit IT MUST BE THE GAME!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 24, 2021, 6:44:35 PM
how do you know what he has when his profile is private and nobody can see his characters? lol

edit-talking about kastmar
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 24, 2021, 6:47:13 PM
"
"

He does have ZDPS LOL if your getting that amount of blackholes that's ZDPS what do you want us to say?

Like OP has no defenses it's mostly offense there you go what are you going to say?

I HAS TONS OF DEFENSE but I'm dying in ojne hit IT MUST BE THE GAME!

Such anger. Much bitterness. Why so salty everytime someone says something you don't like?
Because I have more important things to worry about lol.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Yep. Just playing a game here. Take a break if you're not enjoying it. No one is forcing you to play.
After they fixed the crashes this league, the current iteration of the game is great. I die to my own mistakes: mostly giant visible boss beams, blinking into monster packs, and labyrinth traps that I rush through. No surprises.. I know the mistake has been made before or as I am dying.

Game is not always easy. But I accept it as one of my favorite games to play right now.
"
Why does nobody say, "Hey. GGG. It's not okay that I randomly take 10k damage from a random white enemy's auto attack, post-mitigation."

Because good players eigher don´t get hit or don´t take 10k dmg from white mobs post mitigation?
I can literally stay in Wave 20 Simulacrum for 3.5 - 4 Seconds without doing anything, not taking any dmg that I am not outregenerating. Your build sucks, stop blaming the game.

"
Why do you all just allow this? You're allowed to make complaints.

And I will make complaints when I feel they bring something to the discussion aside from baby-like crying. Once again, check your defensive layers. There is more to the game than max HP/ES and 75 all res.

"
So if you're not a masochist, why not stand up for yourself?

I am only dying to my own mistakes, why would I ever blame someone else but myself for it?

"
You don't have to take it.

Yes, I think I do because it´s a difficult game and it should be punished if you play bad.
It is hard to take an argument seriously when one of the main supporting points is that they take 10k damage from a white mob post mitigation.

I mean maybe you're sporting a Shadowstitch with no chaos resist, rolling with -120 chaos resist and ran face first into a chaos hit from a white mob? Can we even call -120 chaos resist mitigation?? I can't imagine this imaginary situation you've created without supporting it with an equally ridiculous setup to make it somehow real.

Either way, that's not a great way to support your argument.
Last edited by Nubatron on Feb 24, 2021, 8:21:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info