Mana Recovery Rate vs Flask Mana Recovery Rate

I can't seem to find detailed info on this, so I thought I would ask it here. Both Flask Mana Recovery Rate and Mana Recovery Rate can be found as an affix on Redeemer belts (as well as from other sources like the tree). They seem to be distinct modifiers, so I wanted to know how they interact with (non-instant) mana flasks. Does only the Flask modifier affect recovery from flasks, while regular MRR affects natural regen? Or do they both work with flasks? Also, if they both work with flasks, do they stack additively or multiplicatively?
Last edited by DelvinH on Feb 24, 2021, 4:39:00 PM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2021, 5:25:15 PM
"
DelvinH wrote:
I can't seem to find detailed info on this, so I thought I would ask it here. Both Flask Mana Recovery Rate and Mana Recovery Rate can be found as an affix on Redeemer belts (as well as from other sources like the tree). They seem to be distinct modifiers, so I wanted to know how they interact with (non-instant) mana flasks. Does only the Flask modifier affect recovery from flasks, while regular MRR affects natural regen? Or do they both work with flasks? Also, if they both work with flasks, do they stack additively or multiplicatively?

Flask mana recovery rate: increases mana recovery per second from flasks, but the total mana recovery is unaffected. Thus, the duration of your mana flasks is reduced.

Mana recovery rate: increases all forms of mana recovery rate, including mana regen, mana leech, and mana recovery from flasks. It doesn't reduce the duration of regen, flasks, etc.

The two mods stack multiplicatively.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info