Email for this account went cold and now cant log in-game

Aye this is old gameaccount from 2013 and my old email went cold cause i had no business on it. So i didnt log in for 4 months to that email. Well then went for my summercabin and try to get logged in to game at my laptop. well game asked verification code cause new ip. No problem, i thought and tried to log in my old email. Well darn its cold and no way from email-support to open my email-account.

My question is. Did i just lost my over 7 years of proggression on my char and everything on it? Yes i send an email to support and i tried to explain my situation and that this is my account but no answer from there. How long is the queue anyway on support. Never used it in these years i have played this game?

Remember all to keep yer emails uptodate!
Last edited by Emalijones on Feb 24, 2021, 1:09:47 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 1:38:34 AM
Hey there, Emalijones! Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further with you? I'm afraid we aren't able to provide account-related assistance over the forums.
"
Emalijones wrote:
Aye this is old gameaccount from 2013 and my old email went cold cause i had no business on it. So i didnt log in for 4 months to that email. Well then went for my summercabin and try to get logged in to game at my laptop. well game asked verification code cause new ip. No problem, i thought and tried to log in my old email. Well darn its cold and no way from email-support to open my email-account.

My question is. Did i just lost my over 7 years of proggression on my char and everything on it? Yes i send an email to support and i tried to explain my situation and that this is my account but no answer from there. How long is the queue anyway on support. Never used it in these years i have played this game?

Remember all to keep yer emails uptodate!

As long as you can prove that you are the correct owner, then GGG support will change the e-mail on the account.

However this procedure is SEVERAL e-mails from GGG support to you with questions that has to be answered 100% correctly.

So e-mail from your new and permanent e-mail.
In this e-mail include the following information -->
- The old e-mail that is currently on the PoE account.
- The PoE account name
- two to tree chars names on this PoE account.
Omg ty so much for this info and maybe a chance to get my char back ingame. Been some sleepless nights over this since i mailed the support in monday. Ill do as you both told me and hope for best. I feel that this could turn right for me cause im legit! Ty both and have a good one!
For the all desperate folks out the whos struggling real account problems i have to say. I made contact via support team and process in on the way! Alltohu im not native english speaker i try my best with this ip-stuff and make effort to regain my char cause support is doing great job! just wanted to all to know. ps. update your email folks!
Just wanted to thank everyone at support who processed my issue and im back ingame! Very nice job all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info