Got scammed...

Hi there.

Got scammed on a transaction today, in a service I've provided, myself, a number of times... But when it came the time for me to ask for it, the user just stole my ~10ex armour.

The point of the transaction was to remove the defence mod from the armour and I even paid for it... lost the armour and the chaos.

I reported him and I'd like to know if there's anything else I can do. Thinking about dropping the league, now that I lost the armour that cost me all the currency I made so far.

Besides learning not to trust people, is there anything I can do to try to save my league?
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2021, 7:27:34 AM
"
MrMondragon wrote:
Hi there.

Got scammed on a transaction today, in a service I've provided, myself, a number of times... But when it came the time for me to ask for it, the user just stole my ~10ex armour.

The point of the transaction was to remove the defence mod from the armour and I even paid for it... lost the armour and the chaos.

I reported him and I'd like to know if there's anything else I can do. Thinking about dropping the league, now that I lost the armour that cost me all the currency I made so far.

Besides learning not to trust people, is there anything I can do to try to save my league?

The proper procedure is this -->
You send screenshots and chat logs (from client.txt) to GGG support via e-mail.
As you know, nothing will be returned to you and per GDPR law GGG can't tell you of any action they take against the scammer.
"
MrMondragon wrote:
is there anything I can do to try to save my league?

Yes, suck it up and move on.
You people never learn.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info